Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the higher levels of space stations are restricted to the elite, with capsuleers occupying the very top decks? (The Burning life p. 73)

Author Topic: AchEVEments  (Read 1015 times)

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
AchEVEments
« on: 05 Jan 2013, 05:25 »

This is one of those just-for-fun threads. I'm not seriously suggesting that CCP should add achevements to EVE, and even if they did I'm not neccessarily suggesting that they should be any of these, but if EVE did have achievements, here's some of my suggestions:

Biparthian - While aligning out, obtain the killing blows on two ships in the last five seconds before you warp.
CCP Plz Nerf - In a subcapital ship, survive sustained fire from at least fifty enemy ships in optimal range for more than fifteen seconds.
Consent - Kill an undocking ship in the first five seconds after it becomes available to target.
Disco Is In This Year - In the space of five minutes or less, score the killing blows on at least five ships using only smartbombs.
Futility Slot - Win a solo combat engagement in which your ship has no hi-slot modules fitted.
Go Big And Go Home - With no capital ships on the killmail, kill an enemy capital ship less than one minute after it jumps into system.
Gone to Plaid - Win a solo combat engagement in which your ship is fitted with and using a propulsion module designed for a larger class of ship.
It's How You Use It - On any killmail with capital aggressors, place first in damage output as a subcapital.
Mercy - Warp-scramble the capsule of a ship you destroyed - and then let it go.
Shatterpoint - Kill a battleship in a single volley.
Technical Pacifism - With no other players on the killmail, appear on a killmail in which you have done no damage.
The Improbable Hulk - Win a solo combat engagement in an Exhumer.
The Saviour of Hi-Sec - Using only collisions, move a ship out of range of an enemy that would have killed it.
There Is No Parking In The Red Zone - With no capital ships on the killmail, kill a sieging dreadnought or a triaged carrier within one minute of deployment.
Travel Smart, Travel Light - Score the killing blow on a ship with a volley that consumes the last round of ammunition in your ship's entire inventory.
Unilateral Disarmament - Using tracking disruptors, cause an enemy ship to deal no damage for a full minute.
Wait, What?! - Appear on a killmail in a freighter, in which you are not the victim.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2013, 05:34 by Andreus Ixiris »

Norrin Ellis

Re: AchEVEments
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2013, 04:36 »

I've earned Technical Pacifism for taking a shot from well outside my blasters' range at a criminal who was under station gun fire.  (I am assuming that by "no other players on the killmail," you aren't including the target.)

I would have earned Mercy on my first character, except that I didn't destroy the ship first.  I locked down its propulsion and targeting, then demanded that the other pilot eject.  He complied.