Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Minmatar pilots have a tradition of gifting Rodj Blake's corpse to newly-weds?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: [Event] Festus Dies Anniversa, Feb 17th  (Read 4905 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: [Event] Festus Dies Anniversa, Feb 2.
« Reply #15 on: 04 Jan 2013, 17:00 »

Shame I'm unsubbed, I'd totally come if I wasn't :s

Resurface that submarine.

Also your .Gif wins every thread ever, for all eternity.

BEES

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #16 on: 04 Jan 2013, 17:13 »

Shame I'm unsubbed, I'd totally come if I wasn't :s

Resurface that submarine.

Also your .Gif wins every thread ever, for all eternity.

BEES

Not sure if I can justify the cost for a single night's event :P Especially as I have exams on soon and should be revising.

BEES!

http://www.scp-wiki.net/bees

BEES!

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #17 on: 01 Feb 2013, 09:02 »

I've been made aware that two upcoming player gatherings (London on the 9th, Boston on the 16th) conflict with our little shindig, so we are rescheduling (again, for the final time!) to the 17th Sunday 21:00.  I'll update the IC thread and re-mail all of the participants today most likely.

Gives me more time for photoshopping location images and music though, so yay for that!

See you all in a few weeks.

Also again, anyone who is 'rawr enemies' with my people is invited to roll a throwaway alt if they'd like to come and check things out, just ooc mail me so I know who is who and can add you to the channel list.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
Re: [Event] Festus Dies Anniversa, Feb 17th
« Reply #18 on: 01 Feb 2013, 10:18 »

Good luck! I'd love to go, but new-Seph doens't like Sabiks at all. Pity old-seph is not around, he usually liked this kind of events. So, in any case, have lots of fun!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #19 on: 01 Feb 2013, 10:24 »

Good luck! I'd love to go, but new-Seph doens't like Sabiks at all. Pity old-seph is not around, he usually liked this kind of events. So, in any case, have lots of fun!

Roll an alt. Come drink and be merry.  Repeat as needed :)

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #20 on: 01 Feb 2013, 12:57 »

Nah, I don't like using alts. The only alt I have was created only to develop a storyline inside the Ordo which would, eventually, lead to my own destruction. But I barely ever RPed him except for specific situations, as I dislike alts. And also, old-seph already enters too much in my brain and makes me modify new-seph, so I try to do things that force me to mark the differences between both of them to myself, so I can really get into new-seph. But it would be great if you would upload the logs afterwards. :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #21 on: 01 Feb 2013, 13:44 »

Nah, I don't like using alts. The only alt I have was created only to develop a storyline inside the Ordo which would, eventually, lead to my own destruction. But I barely ever RPed him except for specific situations, as I dislike alts. And also, old-seph already enters too much in my brain and makes me modify new-seph, so I try to do things that force me to mark the differences between both of them to myself, so I can really get into new-seph. But it would be great if you would upload the logs afterwards. :)

Done! We'll be running several 'rooms' as separate channels so there will be several simultaneous threads. I'll make sure timestamps are on.

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
« Reply #22 on: 02 Feb 2013, 14:07 »

Katla hasn't gone to any parties lately. Come to think of it, I don't think she's been at an actual party since before she became a capsuleer. Maybe she'll drop by, if she's welcome.  :)
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #23 on: 15 Feb 2013, 10:40 »

Do we have a hour announced yet ?

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #24 on: 15 Feb 2013, 11:44 »

21:00 as per last mass mailing, sorry if you did not receive it. I believe it's on the thread title as well.  Best time I can do on a weekend to catch EU and US both.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #25 on: 15 Feb 2013, 11:58 »

As much as I planned to attend, I regret to say I will be clocking in to work that exact hour when it starts.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #26 on: 15 Feb 2013, 12:43 »

Silas, keep an eye on your PMs and/or EVEmail tonight - when I get a break from work I'm going to send you a list of music options in case you have a preference. Plan to spend tonight/tomorrow evening/sunday morning making my notes for the performance.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #27 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:43 »

I am probably not going to be present a lot, depends. Setting that up a sunday evening means I can't stay awake all night :/

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #28 on: 15 Feb 2013, 14:04 »

Much sad face for you all that can't make it.

I will be indisposed most of the evening but will do my very best to read and respond to your evemails later tonight, Morwen.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #29 on: 15 Feb 2013, 14:12 »

Works for me. Should be able to send things in about an hour or so.

I basically have a few options of things to use, I would just like your input if you prefer any of them. It'll only take a couple hours of time to sit down and do all the writing once I know which one we're using. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4