Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ships in EVE have crews?  Really.

Author Topic: Vikarion: looking for Caldari loyalist FW corp.  (Read 2763 times)

Vikarion

So, I'm tired of running missions and playing Skyrim. I've been running pretty under the radar in Eve for the past year or so, but I'd like to make it back into faction warfare.

I'm a Caldari loyalist, and have been so for quite some time. The RP history of my character is that he graduated from pod pilot school and originally desired to be an industrialist. Then he found that shooting industrialists was more fun, and did that for a bit (empire war-decs). After that, he got involved with Sansha's nation, and ran a Sansha-sympathizer corp named White Rose. White Rose was a Sansha-lite corp, by which I mean that the Vikarion and most of the other characters in the corporation were sympathizers with Sansha's Nation, but did not actually interact with the Nation. From there, by various methods, Vikarion pretty much self-destructed after his fiancee was killed by a Nation sympathizer when Vikarion began questioning the Nation and its goals, thanks to much work by Aria Jenneth. Vikarion then moved out to Syndicate, and began rebuilding his mental state and beliefs. Although he was always loyal to the State (no, I don't claim that he was entirely logical about this), he has now firmly committed himself to his nation of birth, right or wrong, come hell or high water. This has not prevented him from developing ties to the Angels, of course, but that's not something he advertises publicly. This has been mostly unchanged for about the last 2 and a half years.

Whew.

Now, I would like to link my killboard, but it appears that Griefwatch deleted it, so the best I can currently do is a battleclinic link:

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Vikarion

My character currently has 103 million SP, all but maybe 500k of which is invested into sub-capital ship combat skills. To the best of my knowledge, I can fly every non-capital tech 1 or tech 2 ship save industrials, black ops battleships, and some mining barges. I have perfect gunnery skills (V in all sub-cap regular and specializations), IV or V in all ship skills save a couple (I don't like flying legions. Sue me.), and almost perfect missile skills (sorry, but I'm not training defenders). My tanking skills are similarly trained up, as are my navigation skills.

I tend to like small gang and solo PvP, and my KB reflects that. I don't handle high speed (interceptors, frigates) combat as well as some pilots, but I am competent at it (although rusty now). I'm decent at fitting ships well, and I can handle FC duties.

As for me, I'm very aggressive both in game and on the forums, and I tend to prefer fighting and losing to being bored. I'm fairly wealthy, and can support my PvP habits with alts that mission/trade/mine/etc. I do not scam, and do not steal. I can provide references both from RP friends and enemies to my trustworthiness with ISK. My schedule is the most difficult problem: I'm usually on one to three nights a week, but work often keeps me busy, and I cannot be counted upon to show up to regular CTAs. I do my best, but after running myself ragged trying to maintain an industrial operation in LDIS, I've come to realize that I simply can't show up every night. My work schedule is flexible, however, and I can make arrangements to show up to special events now and then. I'm generally on around 6pm-10pm Pacific time zone. I can use teamspeak or ventrilo. I despise the Gallente Federation IC and out of character, as I feel it is a mary-sue-topia with no depth that should be drop-kicked to the curb and then curb-stomped. Or something like that. It offends my literary sensibilities. :P

In my corp history, I've mostly maintained a presence in my own, self-made corps, but notable exceptions have been draketrain, Lai Dai Infinity Systems, Hunters Imperiale, and Black Origin. 

Lastly, I'm looking for a corporation that has more than 3 or 4 members active. If I'm going to be joining a corporation, I'd like to have people on to work with now and then. I also wish to have free posting privileges on the IGS, and a tax rate of not more than 15%.

If your corporation is interested, please post here and/or mail me.

This post has been cross-posted to the Eve Online recruitment forum. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2389105&#post2389105
« Last Edit: 30 Dec 2012, 15:40 by Vikarion »

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: Vikarion: looking for Caldari loyalist FW corp.
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2012, 00:44 »

Problem with going into WHG?

Vikarion

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2012, 01:15 »

Problem with going into WHG?

I don't know much about WHG, I'd rather be invited than apply.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 30 Dec 2012, 12:14 »

Looking at the corps you've mentioned, Damar is back in FW. I don't know, but I'd assume he's got some draketrain crew there. His corp is called Nasranite Watch. We (Zenko Incorporated) are also involved with FW at the moment, but we fail the "more than 3 or 4 people" criteria there pretty bad and otherwise are more or less new-ish at this shooting people in the face deal. Jurou is running Kirkonvaki as a RP-friendly corp, which on top of having quite an odd name (I'd love to hear how they've landed to that one) seems to be quite active, again with lots of new folks who probably could benefit from experience.

Wiyrkomi Honor Guard was already mentioned.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #4 on: 30 Dec 2012, 14:38 »

<3 for Vikarion.   :cube:

Vikarion

« Reply #5 on: 30 Dec 2012, 15:41 »

:cube:
<3 you too, Hamish. What are you up to lately? :yar:

Vikarion

« Reply #6 on: 02 Jan 2013, 22:00 »

Thanks for your interest, everyone. I've found a home with Liandri corporation.  :)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 02 Jan 2013, 22:32 »

Who?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #8 on: 03 Jan 2013, 00:13 »

Liandri corp. Damar's outfit IIRC.

Vikarion

« Reply #9 on: 03 Jan 2013, 01:22 »

Nope.

Liandri Corporation (DEDSE: LIAND) is a Caldari State Aerospace, Defense, Security and Advanced Technology Corporate Entity.

Owned and Operated by the Tesio Family, Liandri is deeply rooted with their patriotism to the State along with a reputation of Honour, Integrity and Trust.

Liandri continues to enjoy unique relations with many of the most influential corporations, regarded by those inside and outside the State as a curious anomaly, it is widely understood they are one not to be underestimated.

RavenTesio is the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.

For more information feel free to use our public communication channel Liandri Beta

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 03 Jan 2013, 09:03 »

Good to see you in the forums lately, and I hope you find the right group!

....of course if you wish to lose some of that loyalist sheen we can always use another privateer in lowsec ;)

ps thanks for the return 'gift'.  Excellent.

Vikarion

« Reply #11 on: 03 Jan 2013, 11:55 »

Good to see you in the forums lately, and I hope you find the right group!

....of course if you wish to lose some of that loyalist sheen we can always use another privateer in lowsec ;)

ps thanks for the return 'gift'.  Excellent.

I don't think I'll stop being a Caldari loyalist, unless CCP do something really stupid. Which...well, let's not go down that road. Anyway, I'm pretty happy - first time back, I and a corpy killed a Daredevil with a bunch of faction fittings, so it's a good start (300+ million ISK kill).

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #12 on: 03 Jan 2013, 22:05 »

Nope.

Liandri Corporation (DEDSE: LIAND) is a Caldari State Aerospace, Defense, Security and Advanced Technology Corporate Entity.

Owned and Operated by the Tesio Family, Liandri is deeply rooted with their patriotism to the State along with a reputation of Honour, Integrity and Trust.

Liandri continues to enjoy unique relations with many of the most influential corporations, regarded by those inside and outside the State as a curious anomaly, it is widely understood they are one not to be underestimated.

RavenTesio is the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.

For more information feel free to use our public communication channel Liandri Beta

Indeed. Little Derpery from me there, sorry. Carry on, and enjoy yourself o/

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #13 on: 06 Jan 2013, 06:47 »

<3 you too, Hamish. What are you up to lately? :yar:

Real life with the odd excursion into Skyrim.