Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mind Clash is a hugely popular sport throughout the cluster, and is centered on the willpower of two opponents? Read more here!

Author Topic: Re: Rationale behind Minmatar-Caldari friendliness  (Read 907 times)

Vikarion

...a struggle of 'good versus evil'. (And I think this perception is shaped by the players society: In my experience Americans tend to see these polar opposites as a necessity, while Europeans do less so: Maybe the European Union did deserve that noble prize after all, the post-war reconciliation of France and Germany seems to have achieved something.)

Oh gods, not this again.

*tongue-in-cheek*
Gee, I didn't realize that my location on the North American landmass made me incapable of seeing in shades of grey. Guess I'd better trade in Vikarion for some Gallente character - his support of a non-democratic regime makes him evil, you know. But first, I think I need to toddle on down to the supermarket, and blow away the vegans in the produce department with my cowboy pistol, because they are godless commie heathens who defile the ground of this god-given land that was committed to Georgie Washington by the hand of Jesus Christ Himself! Amen!
*/tongue in cheek*
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2012, 23:00 by Vikarion »

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: Re: Rationale behind Minmatar-Caldari friendliness
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2012, 23:34 »

My, my. If you don't want to get into this 'again', then why so many words about it? But I (And may the reader take that cum grano salis.) get it: There are no differences between Americans and Europeans - god forbid! We're all individuals. Except for that one over there, he's insisting that he's different from all the others: He says he's part of the collective, you know.

So, if we get back on topic now, I'll promise to stop speculation on the sociological reasons for those differing perspectives.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Rationale behind Minmatar-Caldari friendliness
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2012, 23:43 »

[mod]Please stay on topic.[/mod]