Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maroon is the color of death for the Sani Sabik? (The Burning Life, p. 45)

Author Topic: Amarr Loyalists Owe Me 20mil  (Read 946 times)

Alizabeth

• Egger
Amarr Loyalists Owe Me 20mil
« on: 16 Dec 2012, 00:12 »

Right, so I hope everyone is familiar with Casiopia Orion.  If not take a moment to read this thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=181858&find=unread

So, even after sending her a nice mail saying everything was in character and all, and directing her to OOC, she still flipped out.  So, I put the 20mil ISK bounty on her.  Then she flipped out more, made huge OOC rants on the IGS forums.  They were all deleted, but I snagged this one before hand:

Who said anything about apologizing to you! FYI I was referring to Vladimir. Now as far as your bounty, hey be my guest. You see just how STUPID that you are? You can't see what's really going on here you rocket scientist! Why not take a try and use that pea brain to figure out what's really being said here, who's saying what? And Why it's being said! I'll give you a month and still you wouldn't be able to figure it out, never mine to decipher it. I see you have bounties on your head. That's because you're nothing but a TROLL who goes from forum, to forum, post to post looking for confrontations with people because you're just too STUPID to play the game, and you have such a miserable lonely life, you have to make yourself look superior in gaming forums to feel good about yourself. You're nothing more than pathetic person who hides behind a gaming keyboard because you know that you'll be safe and you know that no one can get to you. What's wrong, you're mommy and daddy don't pay any attention to you? Poor baby. This game is probably all you have isn't it? I was role playing for a purpose, for a reason, now tell me what that was if you're so smart! Gee you took a bounty out on me, now my life is over, and I should go kill myself. My life is ruined! And only 20 mil LMFAO! If you really had a pair, why not 20 BILLION ISK you cheapskate? So let's see just how DUMB you are, try to decipher what's REALLY being said in all of these postings, because me and my friends are taking bets. I say you'll never be able to do it. Now out of the three of us there's one here who's going to pay me 20 bil isk. if you fail. And If you do decipher it, I have to quit the game as my wager to my friend. So here's your chance to do better than take a 20 mil. isk Bounty on me! You can get me out of this game forever. I'm waiting darling. We hope to hear from you soon, but I seriously doubt it. PLEASE DON'T HELP THIS PERSON IF YOU DECIPHER IT...LET'S SEE JUST HOW DUMB HE/SHE IS. WHAT A SPACE CADET, WHAT A PUPPET! I'm not worried, he/she will probably report this post and they'll delete it. either way, I win and you lose. You'll never be able to pull it off. and for 20 mil bounty, I get 20 Bil. isk winnings not bad. The loser in life loses in game. LMFAO

Cripes.  So, I reported every OOC post there was and she got banned from the IGS.  I know because I got this mail:

Bye Bye asswipe
Sent: 2012.12.16 02:13
To: Alizabeth Vea,

It doesn't matter that I was banned from the forum. At least I showed you up for the ASSHOLE that you are.  FYI I'm not renewwing this stupid game anyway.  What a real JERK OFF you are!   I would love to meet you in real life, cause I know you would fucking pray believe me you would.  So long scumbag big mouth!

At this point I'm in tears, I can't believe that someone would say something to me like that; it's just a game after all.  (Baldfaced lie, I was in tears because I was laughing so hard)

So I send back a nice little message:

Re: Bye Bye asswipe
Sent: 2012.12.16 02:43
To: Casiopia Orion

I think you are getting in character and out of character confused. Enjoy your life :)

And let's be real here, I didn't know this person, only talked to them a few times on an IC forum. It's not like I hold grudges and vendettas . . . oh right.  Honestly, in this case, up until now, I did not care a bit about this person.  It was all RP to me.  Aliza saw a nutjob and called them out on it.  It's her hobby.

Then I got this back from her:

Re: Bye Bye asswipe
Sent: 2012.12.16 04:53
To: Alizabeth Vea, 

You're just a shit stain who hides behing a computer terminal and fucks with people because you THINK that people can't find you in real life. Just read the news papers asshole and see just how fucked up some people are in the head.  You never know. I do know this though, you couldn't get away with fucking with me to my face that's for sure. But one day you'll find and fuck with the wrong peson. Oh bye the way, in case you can't tell....That's out of character....DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!   As for me, it doesn't really matter because this game is pointless anyway for cowards like you who hide behind words!  Don't worry, I'll have a real nice life WILL YOU?  WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!  BOOOOOOOO

Okay, let's be real here.  I'm a former US Marine with combat experience in Iraq.  Am I worried?  Nope.  Is she reported for RL threats?  Yup.  Is she probably going to be banned for some length of time or permabanned?  Yup.  Is she likely to continue playing EVE?  Nope.
Op Success.

So, since she's not going to be playing EVE, my 20 mil bounty was wasted.  And since I saved the Amarrians a load of trouble, I think they should pay me back.  I don't work for free.  :P

(P.S. If you havn't figured out by now that most of what I write is tongue in cheek, humor or satire, I, uh, don't know what to say.)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Amarr Loyalists Owe Me 20mil
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2012, 00:19 »

[mod]Please take a look at the rules and FAQ stickied in the Reception section. Please don't insult other players (current or potentially former), and don't bring these types of fights to this forum. This isn't the place to air personal conflicts.[/mod]