Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Just a yell to everyone  (Read 851 times)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
Just a yell to everyone
« on: 27 Nov 2012, 06:32 »

I have not quit. What I have, is a terrible ISP, and for a few weeks now my internet disconnects for a minute every few minutes. It has made eve nicely unplayable, and the cable people have been here now 3 times and cant "find anything". I am going to get a hold of them again today, hopefully this will be fixed soon =(

Miss you guys!

Ava

Jev North

Re: Just a yell to everyone
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2012, 07:18 »

I used to have similar problems, so I know just how rage-inducing it can be. Courage, and luck!

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2012, 07:24 »

Miss you too, Ava <3
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2012, 08:41 »

ISP's can be the most enraging, difficult people to deal with.   Good luck.

"Did you know many connection issues can be solved by power-cycling your modem?"

"YES FOR FUCK'S SAKE I HAVE RESET THE MODEM, 200 TIMES. MY EQUIPMENT IS FINE. PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END"

"Did you know many connection issues can be solved by power-cycling your modem?"

*RAGEFACE*

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2012, 12:13 »

<3 Avakins
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2012, 03:52 »

I have not quit. What I have, is a terrible ISP, and for a few weeks now my internet disconnects for a minute every few minutes. It has made eve nicely unplayable, and the cable people have been here now 3 times and cant "find anything". I am going to get a hold of them again today, hopefully this will be fixed soon =(

Miss you guys!

Ava

Don't be silly little filly. Of course we know you'll come back! And when you do we'll have a party with lots of punch and fireworks! :D