Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders have grandmothers? (The Burning Life)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: P.I.E. (Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) Recruiting!  (Read 12985 times)

Pumpkin Escobar

• Clonejack

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris (PIE), one of the oldest and most respected Corporations in New Eden is now recruiting. For many years we have existed, not only to uphold the Word of the Lord, but also to keep our ancient traditions alive and defend The Holy Amarrian Empire against her enemies.

We gladly sacrifice ourselves in the name of The Empress and the Scriptures, both of which we follow fervently, and seek to once again unite the galaxy under our way of life.

PIE's pilots, in particular our Officers, have many years of experience in-pod and offer guidance & advice whenever it is needed. You will be flying with the best, and all the benefits that that entails are available to you. There is an incredible sense of comraderie, honour and above all; Pride, amongst the pilots of the Corporation. We are a band of brothers that work together, fly together and sometimes die together, with a deep felt belief in our Cause, our Corporation and our Empire.

Recruitment Policy

• We welcome our Khanid and Ni-Kunni brothers & sisters with open arms, however, members of the other races are not permitted to join.

• Only Amarrian ships may be flown. Lesser, unholy and frankly inferior hulls are forbidden and if caught in one of them, you will be expelled from the Corporation.
  • The Corporation will not tolerate illegal activities such as piracy. Attacks on convoys are not permitted without firm evidence that a convoy is supplying terrorists or pirates.

• We prefer to recruit pilots who have a minimum of two to four weeks experience in the game although we will sometimes make exceptions if the applicant shows exceptional potential or has a real life connection to an existing member.

• Pilots joining PIE need to be aware that the Corporation is in a constant state of war with hostile Minmatar Corporations. Precautions can be taken to minimise the risk to your daily activities however there is ALWAYS a risk that you can lose your ship unexpectedly. Pilots who are not willing to accept this risk on behalf of the Empire should not apply.
  • We are dedicated roleplayers who participate in various Eve sponsored as well as player sponsored RP storylines, HOWEVER, we don't expect everyone to be RP experts when they join PIE. There is much written about the Amarr Empire in Eve fiction and other posts and we like to see people make an effort to read these items (they're all in one place for easy reference) and try to fit their character into the mold of "loyalist" before they apply to PIE.

Finally...

We in PIE are in Eve to play a game. We don't believe in "win at all cost" and we won't play like that. We are however, loyal, dedicated, fun and believe in Amarr, The Empire and Faction Warfare. If fyou feel like you want to be part of the family and can answer YES! to these questions, then you may be just what we are looking for:

1. Are your background story and history realistic and not overly grandiose or full of unsupported or bizarre claims?

2. Are your characters postings on IGS of a pro-Amarr or at least not negative toward Amarr nature?

3. Have you read the RP history of Amarr and made an effort to learn a bit about the RP community you're entering?

4. Are you someone who believes the goal of Eve is to "Have Fun" above all else?

5. Can you follow directions without question from experienced combat leaders during the heat of battle?

6. Are you financially self-supporting?

This is who we are and why we play the game. Friendship above all else in the greatest nation in the galaxy...

AMARR VICTOR!

Pumpkin Escobar, Guardian & Recruitment Officer

« Last Edit: 01 May 2010, 05:21 by Pumpkin Escobar »

Pumpkin Escobar

• Clonejack
Re: P.I.E. (Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2010, 04:26 »

We are still recruiting.

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
« Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2010, 08:53 »

Bumpity bump bump - we're still recruiting.
« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2010, 08:54 by Rodj Blake »

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2010, 11:11 »

Friendly endorsement from an IC enemy/OOC admirer. 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2010, 11:07 »

Bumpy - Looking for loyal Amarr!
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 17 Nov 2010, 11:23 »

I endorse these explosions. Join PIE Inc! Meet interesting people and kill them!

Nabil Bin-Yochanan

« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2011, 14:02 »

Here is a bump hoping you are still recruiting.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2012, 16:08 »

« Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013, 15:10 by Karmilla Strife »

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2012, 09:27 »

Growing daily, if you're a true believer in the empress cause join us.

Amarr victor.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #9 on: 25 Sep 2012, 05:45 »

My application continues to be rejected =(

I miss you guys since you moved away, definately were a higher quality than most of the Amarr militia peeps.

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
« Reply #10 on: 23 Jul 2013, 14:53 »

Figured I would ask here, but is P.I.E. still recruiting?

Also, From reading your recruitment policies on your website, and the requirement of only being loyal to the Empire, has this stance changed since King Khanid II was granted a seat on the Privy Council?

I ask this, since as stated in my other post on this forum page, that my character has loyality  to both the Empire and Kingdom.

Thank you for any clarification on this.

~ Kazuma
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #11 on: 23 Jul 2013, 20:25 »

We indeed are recruiting!

Loyalty to the Empire is required, and since the Kingdom is technically still a separate state, you'll have to at least agree to do the Empire's bidding over the Kingdom's so long as you are part of it. This shouldn't be an issue of anything more than pride since the Empire's and Kingdoms interests are pretty much the same at this point.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #12 on: 31 Jul 2013, 05:25 »

Accept my application already!

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: 31 Jul 2013, 10:28 »

Roll Amarr already! ;P

Ashley

• Wetgraver
« Reply #14 on: 31 Jul 2013, 17:09 »

Nooo, don't you dare go amarr Ava let me pod you first and get your body!  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4