Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That light pits, used to hold ships in place, are filled with complex electronic equipment, have no safety boundaries, and are lit with a dim blue light when not in use? (The Burning Life p. 77)

Author Topic: Mordu's Legion, FW and Templar One. What can be the future?  (Read 718 times)

Publius Valerius

Hi, I like here to Idea-spinnng about FW and all the new Infos we have tru Templar One.

So lets start small, I mean with the Mordu's Legion Command. We know they have now a focus on the Minmatar/Gallente, but in the past a postiv standing with the Caldari/Amarr. So we have here some new stuff, what is actually already happend, but isnt visable ingame.

So my Idea, would be that the Mordu's Legion gets two FW-Corps one pro-Muryia Mordu and one anti-Muryia, or we can call them the old-schoolers or conservativs. This two FW-Corps give a pur Blue vs. Red gameplay; that means without any FW-territories or complexes. So this Faction Warfare or more precisly this inner-factinal warfare has few PvE elements.

I know what many think right now: "Publius there is already a red vs. blue alliance and they are relativly successful." But this also a point which shows CCPs short commings. Why I think this? I come over Fraenkel and his pluralism-theory. Long Story Short: Groups come around topics which the state and the partys doesnt tackle.
Around this topics, can if the interest is huge, can people come together to groups. For expamle the Greens tackle a topic which the poltical process and the partys dont tackle in the 80s, so they organised; thats means on the other hand if a topic is tackle by the politcal system and the partys and this problem is solve or on the way, that this groups loss power and interest. Can be seen in the downflow of the Nationalliberals in the 2nd german empire, after they finish the job, which the voter has them voting in the parlament, the become obsolete.

So the red vs. blue alliance doesnt shows CCPs power; it shows more a topic which they dont tackle. 

Just an Idea to get the "Templar thing" ingame, what will come sooner or later. So lets rumble.
« Last Edit: 16 Mar 2012, 17:16 by Publius Valerius »