Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fedos are spongy creatures about the size of a cat that smell horrible and are sometimes used for waste disposal on ships? More here!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [Art Contest] Villore Accords Alliance Logo  (Read 16284 times)

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
Re: [Art Contest] Villore Accords Alliance Logo
« Reply #30 on: 03 Aug 2012, 15:37 »

This contest has now concluded. A winner has been selected, and his alliance logo submission has already been sent to CCP for incorporation into the game.

The winner is General Stargazer, Moira corporation.

We would like to provide our sincere thanks for the other two submissions generated for this contest previously. Consolation prizes to thank the candidates for their hard work and consideration are being drawn up and will be submitted within a week.

Thanks again.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #31 on: 03 Aug 2012, 15:56 »

Congrats to Stargazer.  I will look forward even more to shooting at newly-iconed Villore Accords pilots in the warzone.  :)

General Stargazer

• Clonejack
« Reply #32 on: 04 Aug 2012, 07:43 »

Congrats to Stargazer.  I will look forward even more to shooting at newly-iconed Villore Accords pilots in the warzone.  :)

Always enjoy a good challenge!

Thanks Ken :)

00:32:44 Combat Your Gjallarhorn hits Julianus Soter [AISA]<GMVA>(Naglfar), doing 576118.3 damage.

aiornieu

• Clonejack
« Reply #33 on: 06 Aug 2012, 18:43 »

Nothing to say./..

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #34 on: 06 Aug 2012, 18:58 »

Hrm....

Not to be that guy, but that winning logo is gonna look like crap squished down to the 80x80 thing that CCP uses ingame.  :|

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Shaalira

• Egger
« Reply #35 on: 25 Sep 2012, 19:23 »

As a general FYI, the original contest was won by Janeiros, as was announced here:

The EVE-O Thread

Ballots counted, prizes dispersed, etc.  The result was also posted in the official Villore Accords forum (where participants were instructed to post submissions).

Of course I'm no longer in Villore Accords, and neither is my corporation.  But I noticed a few people in this thread were under the impression that the original contest never resolved. 

Janeiros

• Clonejack
« Reply #36 on: 08 Dec 2012, 22:16 »

As a general FYI, the original contest was won by Janeiros, as was announced here:

The EVE-O Thread

Ballots counted, prizes dispersed, etc.  The result was also posted in the official Villore Accords forum (where participants were instructed to post submissions).

Of course I'm no longer in Villore Accords, and neither is my corporation.  But I noticed a few people in this thread were under the impression that the original contest never resolved.

That is true. I recieved the ISK prize... but not the ultimate prize of seeing my logo in game...

Here is the post of the rules and the result: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=65223

Here is the original winning submitted logo and its variations: http://forums.qcats.com/forums/qcats/public/general-banter/2012/02/19/alliance-logo-submission-versions-2-9-janeiros

Cheers!
Pages: 1 2 [3]