Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Mindflood, a sedative booster, is taken by pouring liquid from a vial onto a cloth, placing it over one's mouth, and inhaling the fumes? (The Burning Life p 38)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Chronicle] Breathing Space  (Read 3433 times)

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
Re: [Chronicle] Breathing Space
« Reply #15 on: 17 Dec 2011, 03:35 »

OOC knowlege.

Your character doesnt know it

But you do.

You cannot simply ignore it unless you have powers of ubersurpression.

You still know. It WILL influence your decision making.

Simple as.

Thats true to

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #16 on: 17 Dec 2011, 05:44 »

OOC knowlege.

Your character doesnt know it

But you do.

You cannot simply ignore it unless you have powers of ubersurpression.

You still know. It WILL influence your decision making.

Simple as.
Except if you state any of this highly inaccessible knowledge in character you will be called out to clarify and show proof for such highly illogical conclusions. At least I would call you out, because I am evil like that.  ;)

But hey, it just strikes me that Genolution never has released an implant for capsuleers before and that the company is Jovian owned. I also just realized there might be something to build upon here. *ponders*... I need to go and add to my article.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #17 on: 20 Dec 2011, 13:50 »

It's not something to be readily justified, either; these T2 modules don't need any Sleeper parts, and to say that their influence would be clear doesn't make sense.

If my toon has the ability to write a BPC of these items and then build them from that BPC would or wouldn't he have an intimate working knowledge of how their insides work?

If my toon has the ability to reverse engineer sleeper parts and construct tech three cruisers would or wouldn't he have as much knowledge on how sleeper technology works as anyone?

If my toon had constructed some protype modules for tech 2 modules from sleeper technology would or wouldn't he have a decent grasp of how sleeper technology is converted to tech 2?

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #18 on: 20 Dec 2011, 17:12 »

They don't involve Sleeper components directly, though. "The technology behind these developments is Sleeper in origin", or whatever the line was; Sleeper technology allowed the developments. That doesn't mean they've just been plugged right into it wholesale.
Pages: 1 [2]