Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Author Topic: [PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN  (Read 2632 times)

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
[PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN
« on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:32 »

Been having a real hard time trying to get accurate pricing on this, there seems to be no contracts for it and I have tried searching eve-search as well as SHC.  I was offered 200m for it but that seems a little low, I was thinking of maybe it going for 350ish? 

Anyway has anyone else run into this gem?

Meta 12, armor resists +26.375%

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: [PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:43 »

Is there a comparable deadspace? B-type or something?

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:57 »

Looking at the compare tool, there is a Centum b-type with the same stats however that (as well as other comp officer mods) don't seem to have any contracts out.  It figures I happen to get something to drop that is a pain to sell :lol:  I'm going to try and counter for 300m see what happens

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:05 »

What about Corelum and Corpum? Any contracts up for thse, maybe? I know I had a high-ish end EANM that I sold for in the 400 range, but I don't recall exactly which.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:20 »

I think I'd probably make an auction in jita, starting at 300 with a 500 buyout.  The fact there's no contracts up suggests it's either rare or sought after.

Another thought; check for stuff that's better and see what its priced at (if any contracts are available for the better items) and go 50-100m under those?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:26 »

Have you checked the Sell Order forum? Some of that stuff moves there, too, I believe.

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2010, 11:24 »

I've currently got a contract up for 275 to an interested party, if they take too long to accept I will just place it on auction :D