Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Anshar Incorporated: Serpentis Business and Such  (Read 5322 times)

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq

[admin]Per OP, thread is out of date, now locked. - Silver[/admin]

And so comes the long-promised update to the OP:

“Because of concerns by the Gallente Federation regarding the activities of Anshar Incorporated (DEDID:X7783346688), the DED Enforcement Act (DED 170-756, sec 102) provides this information to allow the intelligence communities of New Eden to evaluate the impact of ANSH on their sovereign space.

Anshar Incorporated are a professional, tight-knit security term with previously strong public ties to the Serpentis Corporation. ANSH are believed to have started out as an independent security firm, but spent the best part of two years in the employ of Serpentis Corporation before terminating their contract at the end of  YC114.

The baseliner recruitment site for ANSH portrays the corporation as the embodiment of efficiency and professionalism, highlighting employee benefits, a challenging work environment and excellent job security. It goes to some lengths to gloss over the groups previous SPC ties.

The version of the site accessible through a capsuleer-registered NeoCom tells a different story. It portrays the same sleek, professional entity, but instead openly lists the Serpentis Corporation and other less-than-reputable entities as previous employers, highlighting some of the successful deployments undertaken when the group was in their employ.

Both sites deny claims that ANSH engages in piratical activity, claiming that security operations are only flagged as such due to neutral targets becoming involved with critical security operations. In reality the group are experts at small-scale ambush and raiding style operations, and are rarely observed on the defensive. Direct Enforcement Division notes that 53% of ANSH capsuleer employees are flagged as outlaws, with many others holding CLEARED or PENDING charges.

ANSH have typically operated in Placid, often maintaining a heavy presence in Viriette. However, of late ANSH pilots have been spotted as far out as Black Rise and The Citadel.

Abstract, DED Report 68-89Q, YC115, Second Quarter

Anshar Incorporated has been a number of things over the years. Shady R+D, Impartial Media, Pharmaceutical Production, Low-Security Profiteering, Corporate Security and a whole other host of questionably legal activities. I'd like to continue this trend.

For the time being, ANSH will be focusing on the 'Shady Corporate Security' side of things, with a healthy smattering over everything else mentioned on the side. This should hopefully manifest itself as a lot of structured, small-gang, lowsec PvP in an assortment of ship hulls. I have a taste for the simpler things in life, and as such, this has traditionally resulted in awesome, but super-affordable lowsec funtimes.

ANSH are presently unaffiliated, but might(?) still maintain ties to the Serpentis and a number of other less-than-reputable groups we've worked with over the years. Typically there's some form of explosion/profit-generating project or deployment running in a shiny corporate RP wrapper.
There is definitely still an element of Serpentis/Syndicate RP in what we do, but the ties we have with both these entities are no longer direct, in order to give the corporation a bit more flexibility in terms of shady corporate security contracts.

Our website can be found here, with additional information available in the public section of our forums. We've also got a couple of public channels. I don't bite, so feel free to hop into either or these, or drop me a line whenever:

-ANSH Mainframe - OOC ANSH channel
-Beansnakes - IC Serpentis Coffee Bar

Please bear in mind that I'm currently rebuilding the corporation from the ground up (more or less) It's going to be a bit quiet for a while, but hopefully this should change rather rapidly!
-15/05/2014

« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2017, 17:06 by Silver Night »

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
Re: Anshar Incorporated: Serpentis Business and Such
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2011, 13:49 »

Nice target audience. Amusingly formulated but clear as water. Not always as easy.

If you guys want, there's room in the alliance for you. Poke me if you're in any way interested. Co-operation can be as free or as close as you want it. But if you guys rather be on your own, that's cool too.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2011, 13:56 »

Whether it was by alliance ties or not, I'd certainly wanna hang out with you people more. D:
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2011, 15:43 »

+1 to great peeps.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2011, 16:41 »

+1 to Friendly Neighbourhood Serpentis Journalist.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #5 on: 18 Nov 2011, 02:35 »

Whether it was by alliance ties or not, I'd certainly wanna hang out with you people more. D:

Going to +1 this, the last Op we arranged with Ghosts was fantastic, will have to arrange some more  :D

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2011, 15:42 »

As a sidenote, we're making more excursions into null/low with small gangs a point. So, bring your friends and some guns and hang around the public channel, the more the merrier.

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
Will never happen to you

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 27 Nov 2011, 19:49 »

Clicked on this thread just to look at a new post, got a wierd popup saying Arcadianewsnetwork.net requires restricted accesss and thus needs to see my login credentials or somesuch, followed by a username/PW box.  :s
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
« Reply #8 on: 27 Nov 2011, 19:54 »

Same here, got the popup

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #9 on: 28 Nov 2011, 02:44 »

Clicked on this thread just to look at a new post, got a wierd popup saying Arcadianewsnetwork.net requires restricted accesss and thus needs to see my login credentials or somesuch, followed by a username/PW box.  :s

My Bad, was messing around with .htaccess in our storage folders and messed up without realizing. Nothing malicious, I'll get it fixed.  :)
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2011, 03:13 by Milo Caman »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #10 on: 30 Nov 2011, 12:57 »

Serps, on your forums, hackin' your computers.

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
« Reply #11 on: 30 Nov 2011, 14:57 »

Oh good, I thought it was Serps trying' to slip me a virtual ruffie...though wouldn't Sansha or the Angels be more the hacking type?  :yar:

Edit:  By the way, having written for Milo before, and had decent interactions....1000 points for Anshar!

(Yes, I've been watching who's line...so sue me  :lol:  :arrow:))
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2011, 15:00 by Techie Kanenald »

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #12 on: 30 Nov 2011, 21:43 »

Like the Serpentis would ever engineer a virus designed to invade people's wallets and steal their ISK to pool into a massive multi-client nullsec account anonymously linked to paramilitary organizations tasked with government coups and booster production fueling a counterrevolutionary effort.

Preposterous, I tell you. Do you even listen to yourself?

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
Will never happen to you

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #13 on: 20 Oct 2012, 06:43 »

OP Updated. We're recruiting again, as we'd quite like to do moar things in space, but lack the numbers. Sorta looking for folks to fill specific roles too, but you should ask directly about that if you're interested.

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
« Reply #14 on: 20 Oct 2012, 08:39 »

As one of those "other roles" I will say the in game mechanics are the same, but the RP is a fun take on what it'd look like on the "other side".
Pages: [1] 2