Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa Corporation, or SuVee as it is commonly known, is the head of the self-proclaimed 'practical' faction within the Caldari State? Read more here.

Author Topic: Re: Battleships at dawn!  (Read 1202 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Battleships at dawn!
« on: 22 Apr 2010, 07:31 »

Actually, when it's used as "You don't duel? YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!" I just find it retardedly stupid.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2010, 07:34 »

Actually, I got one more gripe about this:

The one challenging, also seem to always set the terms. "I challenge you to a duel! And it's going to be held at this particular location, with this particular shiptype, and here's another list of rules I set! Agree or be branded coward!"

It's just so... stupid.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2010, 08:45 »

Well, that's just it, Mazca, I find it to be silly and stupid. That could be taken as 'urarrpeesizrong!', but that's not how it's intended. I find the whole thing silly and stupid due to the way it's used. A cheap copout, or a way to overpower newer players, or players more SP centralized on industry when arguments are getting close to being lost.

Anyway, it was an honest enough question. I wanted to see if there was anything about it that I didn't understand or know. So far, apparently it wasn't, thus my opinion stands. It's silly, and stupid.