Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kiaor was a notable Minmatar historical figure attributed with saying, "Those whom you hate so fervently, you must have once loved so deeply."

Author Topic: The Peerage [A.NBL] - Amarr FW RP  (Read 2771 times)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
The Peerage [A.NBL] - Amarr FW RP
« on: 12 Nov 2011, 19:52 »

So, dunno how I didn't get around to posting this earlier, but...

The Peerage [A.NBL] is now open for recruitment. We are an Amarr Faction Warfare corporation with a heavy focus on RP. Being in faction warfare, we live in the "border zone" between Amarr and Minmatar space.

What we can offer prospective members:
  • Ship replacement program: Frigates and destroyers are available for mid-battle reshipping and to help rookie pilots engage in PvP. We are attempting to expand this to cruisers for mid-battle replacement as well.
  • Allies always ready to fight: The militia is active in both EU and US timezones (and often quite late into the US TZ, I might add...)
  • All sizes of engagements: I've been in everything from high-speed frigate roams to massive capital-ship-and-BS engagements, and everything in between. Thus, you can pick the size of hull and fight you are comfortable with, and take part in those fleets.
  • A relaxed, demand-free PvP environment: We do not have CTAs. We are not going to boot you from the corp for not showing up to an op. We don't demand people fly specific ships or fits (though other FCs in FW may). If you are worried about being put into a stressful PvP role, don't worry about it. I'd even dare say that we're relatively rookie-friendly, considering that we have many players more than willing to assist rookies in learning the ropes of fitting and fighting.
  • Growing RP environment: We intend to open a new, public RP channel in the next week or so (from 11/12/11) and fully intend to try and grow ourselves into a major participant in the RP community, both within the Amarr bloc and the overall RP community.

What we ask for you in return:
  • Be honest with us: Maybe this is a bit much to ask for in EVE of all places, but we're far more likely to be lenient and open with you if you admit something potentially emberassing to us, rather than us finding it out later on.
  • At least some activity: We do ask that 'toons in are active on a decently regular basis. Naturally, since RL trumps EVE and people sometimes get burnt out, we will make exceptions for any kind of RL situation or simple ingame burnout; a message explaining will more than suffice.
  • Knowledge and acceptance of the Amarr RP angle: We are not going to demand you RP "in a particular way", or even that you RP at all. We are not the RP police. But, we are an Amarr-themed and Amarr-aligned corp, and we ask that people not make statements that are directly contradictory to or hostile towards the Empire.

"So how do I apply?"
This page on our forums contains directions and information regarding the recruitment process. Additionally, IC recruitment interviews are quite available for IC applicants.

Other notes:
- We are currently entirely US-based, and as such we mostly speak English and are active in the US Timezone. This is not to say that we discourage or do not want European or other non-US applicants, but any applicants should be aware of our timezones and that the corp - and even the whole militia - predominantly communicates in English.
- Militia utilizes external VoIP programs such as Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3, and Mumble. Applicants should be willing to download and use these programs to take part in fleets.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: The Peerage [A.NBL] - Amarr FW RP
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2011, 21:50 »

Esna is a great guy, and Im dearly hoping for more quality Amarrian targets...err, I mean, corporations. 

Thumbs up for a great guy and a great character.

Just one question, why isnt "access to harem" part of your recruitment pitch?
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2011, 02:08 »

+1 for endorsing Esna and any group he runs

Lyn Farel

« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2011, 05:46 »

Yes, where is the mention about the esnaharem ?

:cube:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 14 Nov 2011, 00:38 »

Awww, <3 you guys.

...though, the Harem is private access only, with final admittance pending a private interview following the initial contact from a representative of Esna Pitoojee to the prospective Haremite. It is in no way related to participation with or joining The Peerage as Ava Starfire can well attest to, hehe.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2011, 10:46 by Esna Pitoojee »
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2011, 02:59 »

Much love for Esna.

Fly with this man! He won't do you wrong.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #6 on: 15 Nov 2011, 01:30 »

Just gonna agree with everyone and say  :cube: you Esna.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 15 Nov 2011, 13:08 »

True, if you have to fly with the Amarr, Esna's the one to have at your side.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #8 on: 15 Nov 2011, 16:57 »

+1 for NAMBLA!

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #9 on: 23 Nov 2011, 15:30 »

A friendly little "bump" for the thread, and a thumbs up for the corp. Jhae and Esna are good people, go fly with them!  :D

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 02 Dec 2011, 20:10 »

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
« Reply #11 on: 08 Dec 2011, 12:11 »

Friendly Bump for a Great Pilot and Channel Lurker.
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #12 on: 24 Mar 2012, 08:47 »

Awww, <3 you guys.

...though, the Harem is private access only, with final admittance pending a private interview following the initial contact from a representative of Esna Pitoojee to the prospective Haremite. It is in no way related to participation with or joining The Peerage as Ava Starfire can well attest to, hehe.

I just noticed this! ESNAAAA!!!!

* Ava Starfire flails a lot

Sohl Ni-Zha

• Clonejack
Одг: The Peerage [A.NBL] - Amarr FW RP
« Reply #13 on: 30 Mar 2012, 17:04 »

Nice, I was really hoping to find a RP + FW corporation and the one that plays Amarr. After I graduate at EVE Uni (maybe in a month or two) getting in your corp would be a dream come true.

Very briefly: Sohl is of Jin-Mei/True Amarr origin* with frustrations and angst from childhood made by her Gallente foster-parents. She is requested to leave for University and capsuleer career to later come back and help defend home Algintal from environmental disaster. Leaving Algintal and later discovering the world of science in the Uni felt way to good. At one point her childless uncle, a lesser Amarr Holder, in search for heir will find her and Syrikos V will became her real home, with all the love and spirituality she missed.

Does Sohl, with proper skills and E-Uni diploma, and with good IC letter/explanation stands a chance to become one of your fighters for the Amarr cause in future?

*CCP announced visual representation of this in future, but I think it'll stay unusable/half-usable by already made chars, pitty
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2012, 17:06 by Sohl Ni-Zha »

Sohl Ni-Zha

• Clonejack
Одг: The Peerage [A.NBL] - Amarr FW RP
« Reply #14 on: 30 Mar 2012, 17:08 »

Also -- HELP -- I can't stand looking at Gallente stations and ships around me anymore...