Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Drink Starsi!™ Tastes like Revenge  (Read 9741 times)

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
Re: Drink Starsi!™ Tastes like Revenge
« Reply #15 on: 29 Apr 2010, 11:20 »

Maybe I'll come up with something when I return home after an especially ... ferocious night of drinking one day.  :lol:

Mental image of Laerise drunk off her ass (IC, of course): priceless. :lol:

I'm surprised the rumours never spread that far... on the other hand, I guess certain people value having their lungs still attached to themselves  :lol:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2010, 01:01 »

Sooner or later, Morwen will manage to corner Laerise somewhere, and many laughs will be had at the resulting chaos. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Tomahawk Bliss

• Cut Yo' Face
  • Clonejack
« Reply #17 on: 15 May 2010, 18:43 »

does Jenna play anymore?  Mort ever come back?

my first toon was Caldari (cuz of the Caldari only skill for a mining bonus!) and I was very much a supporter of Starsi over Quafe.  I especially liked the responce to the new Quafe, the Starsi cans that were like pressure sealed for space.

anyone have the photoshop item graphic?

Tomahawk Bliss

• Cut Yo' Face
  • Clonejack
« Reply #18 on: 15 May 2010, 18:48 »

Quote from: Havohej's sig
Drink Starsi!™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tsurokigaarai and the APEX Conglomerate. All rights reserved.

wait...what?

last contract agreement I saw was Mort's Big Bang Burger carrying Starsi exclusively in all their station side restaurants and food kiosks.

I assume there are logs or some sort of event to support this legal claim?  

I will so take someone to chipmo court!  I have 1 share damn it!  I was never informed!!!  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]