Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ladette Russeot is a Gallentean woman who in YC106, at age 17, hacked the code used by deadspace warp beacons that had been proclaimed unhackable just days before.

Author Topic: DarkSight Networks [Closed for Renovations]  (Read 831 times)

Rova053

• Clonejack
DarkSight Networks [Closed for Renovations]
« on: 16 Aug 2011, 13:00 »

IC

*Lines of green text begin to appear on a black background*

Wake up...

you...

yeah, you...

You've seen it, I know...

They're not telling us something...

I aim to find out what...

If you can find me...

Join me...

*a stylized green unblinking eye appears on screen for a moment, before the screen goes back to the regularly scheduled data*

OOC

DarkSight Networks is looking for a fun group of casual players that enjoy interacting and immersion in the EVE universe, with a focus on information warfare.  DarkSight is the hub for the DarkNET, an underground network for information exchange.  If you join DarkSight Networks, you are looking to build and run this, your finger on the pusle of information in the Cluster, contacts streaching far and wide.

Who we are looking for:

1) Self-sufficient - be it missioning, mining, industry, or trade...we'd like you to be able to care for yourselves, at least in the day to day workings of your capsuleer life.  PvP at the moment would expose too much of DarkSight's mission.

2) Roleplay/Immersion - Not looking for experts, just a willingness to immerse yourself in, and learn as you go.  Willingness to stay in-character on the appropriate channels.

3)  Must be 18+ - While the roleplay is not adult in nature, this is EVE, and adult subjects might abound.

4) Co-operation - Play nice with others, boys and girls.

For more information, please contact Lila Rova in-game or via EVE-mail.
« Last Edit: 19 Aug 2011, 07:01 by Rova053 »

Rova053

• Clonejack
Re: DarkSight Networks [Recruiting]
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2011, 06:16 »

Oh, and we've got 2 channels

DarkNET

DarkOOC

Come on in, though I'd suggest OOC first.

Bataav

• Egger
    • Intaki Liberation Front
Re: DarkSight Networks [Recruiting]
« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug 2011, 09:41 »

Darksight sounded exactly like the kind of network Bataav would be interested in exploring and after decyphering the corporate bio message in game accessed DarkNET almost immediately.

I'll be sure to access DarkOOC at the earliest opportunity  :)
#FreeIntaki | #IntakiPride

Rova053

• Clonejack
Re: DarkSight Networks [Closed for Renovations]
« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2011, 07:02 »

Sorry folks, but I think I've realized I'm too young in EVE to pull this off right now....thanks for the interest though, I might try again later.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
Re: DarkSight Networks [Closed for Renovations]
« Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2011, 07:15 »

Intel networking and gathering in EVE is actually a ton of fun, but really hard to pull off well. If you're interested, I'd be happy to chat sometime about some of the challenges you'll face if you try to get this up and running in the future.