Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The nation of Jin-Mei is the latest addition to the Federation? For more, read here.

Author Topic: [RECRUITMENT] Rho Dynamics  (Read 1072 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
[RECRUITMENT] Rho Dynamics
« on: 20 Jul 2011, 13:05 »

Rho Dynamics is a small hi-sec based corporation currently searching for pilots for an unconventional corporate structure.  This structure shall be as follows.

On each Saturday, all corporation pilots will submit any ideas for a corporate project.  These ideas shall include the goal of the project, the specific way the corporation could help obtain the goal, and any benefit of the project to the corporation if any corporate funding is necessary for start up costs.  After all ideas are submitted and vetted by corporate leadership, all members of the corporation will vote on all projects.  For the purposes of this vote any group of pilots who are family members, partners in business or in social terms, or any other group of pilots who work together on a regular basis inside the corporate structure (OOC: AKA alts), will only have one vote.  Any idea that gains the support of at least half of the corporate membership will be enabled to go forward, and those pilots who supported the idea will be responsible for its completion.  Any pilot who did not support the idea will not be required to work towards the project.  At no time will there be more that three projects in work at any given time.  This number may be revised as the corporation grows.

No projects directly supporting slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation will be permitted.  Likewise no pilots are allowed to directly support slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation.  Direct support includes buying, selling, direct hindering of humanitarian or rescue operations, or transportation for the purpose of slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation.  This does not preclude any pilot in Rho Dynamics to work for such entities that support slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation, it only precludes working for them on such missions or projects.  All pilots in Rho Dynamics are also warned that hostilities against capsuler organizations that support slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation may commence at any time. 

Also, at not time will Rho Dynamics engage in random acts of ship to ship combat against other capsulers, unless fired upon first.  Any and all conflicts will be fought via the CONCORD war dec system. 

Other than these stipulations, Rho Dynamics will accept any pilot with over one month of piloting experience.

OOC Section: 

And of course you need to RP.  Also, I will need a screenshot of your character log in screen (showing all the characters on an account), or your limited API key for verification. 

FAQs:

So, we can start a project to build carriers for everyone?

If you can convince more than half of the corporation to go along with you, sure.  I'd like a Archon please.

What is all this stuff about slavery and such?

Rho Dynamics is the parent organization for the New Life Project, which focuses on helping ex-slaves and others work through any physical and/or mental issues due to their slavery or other traumatic experience and rejoin society as free men, women, and other, at which time they are given a ticket to the destination of their choice.  Therefore, Rho Dynamics does not support slavery, human sacrifice, or human experimentation, usually associated with such entities as the Amarrian Empire, the Angel Pirate Cartel, Blood Raiders, and Sansha.  Please note that you can still work for these entities, you just can do any missions for them that directly helps slavery etc.  I am not interested in splitting hairs about this, players may use their own guidelines, though if it comes out that anyone has been violating this rule, Sai will be very very upset about it.

What exactly is this corporation going to do?

Well, that will be up to you, won't it?  This structure is designed so that everyone can get a chance to put forward an idea for the corporation to try.  If there is something you have always wanted to do in EvE, but couldn't find anyone to do it with, you can suggest it here.  And then if you get tired of it after the initial goal has been completed, you can stop, simple as that. 

What timezones are you active in?

Due to my current situation if I am on, it will be early on the weekends or late at night CST or EvE Time minus about 5 hours (please watch out for daylight savings times differences).  Also, at the moment I am usually not on for long as RL is interfering something fierce. 

What level of roleplay goes on here

Corp and all official communications will in IC, and I expect everyone to treat any communication as IC, though there will be OOC channels to hang out on.  In general, just ask yourself, could I talk about this IC, and if the answer is yes, go for it.

How do I get a hold of you?

In game mail is usually the best way, I check that almost daily. 

How do I get hold of the corporation?
At the moment the corporation is me, however I will be adding new comms channels for public contact and will update this post when they go live.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2011, 16:07 by Saikoyu »

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: [RECRUITMENT] Rho Dynamics
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2011, 13:17 »

(Readability suggestion: please left-justify the IC portion, as center-justified makes it hard to read. :) )

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Re: [RECRUITMENT] Rho Dynamics
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jul 2011, 16:07 »

You're right, that looks better thanks.