Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Evanda Char started life as humble mechanic?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Inspiracy Steam Group (connecting for gaming outside of EVE)  (Read 12808 times)

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Just some advice from a former attorney.

DO NOT SPEND THAT MONEY IF YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN ITS NOT YOURS.

EVEN IF ITS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

IT WILL LEAD TO BAD, BAD PLACES.

No worries, I know what the money was from, I just wasn't expecting to see it. The Debit card I use has a reward program so I assume it got converted at the end of the year. I should add that my accounts are with USAA which is less dodgy than others. ;)

USAA rocks.  Their insurance, their service, all of it.  Theyre amazing.  And now...back to the non-derailed thread!
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

if it's alright to mildly derail the thread, I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts or strong feelings about any of the games in the various daily sales. I took advantage of the first one I saw to pick up portal 1 & 2 (literally the first time I've played portal. The cake was delicious), Maxx Payne (I recall my roommate in college liking it) and all the Sam and Max stuff, for a total of about $25. I'm looking at Stalker and Batman and monday night combat and wondering if any of the above are worth my money.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog

Stalker and Batman both definitely are. No idea on MNC. I'm personally waiting/hoping to see both Saints Row and AC: Revelations to have a daily deal. I think I'll have more than enough games with those to last me the next year, especially with Skyrim...
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?

So, I pulled a copy of Portal 2 out of the great gift pile. If there's anybody out there who doesn't have it yet but wants it...

Assuming it hasn't gone yet....

Yes please.

Sent!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile

So, I pulled a copy of Portal 2 out of the great gift pile. If there's anybody out there who doesn't have it yet but wants it...

Assuming it hasn't gone yet....

Yes please.

Sent!

Recieved and now downloading. Thanks again.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

Stalker and Batman both definitely are. No idea on MNC. I'm personally waiting/hoping to see both Saints Row and AC: Revelations to have a daily deal. I think I'll have more than enough games with those to last me the next year, especially with Skyrim...

Got them, will play them whenever I feel like it. ME 1&2 are both 75% off today so I snatched those up, giving the Space Marine game a hard look because, well, I LOVE that universe and it's gotten decent reviews, but it's expensive.  Brink looks like it might be hilarious fun, pondering that too.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

Ah, seems I've pulled a copy of Two Worlds II out of the great gift pile.  Would anyone care to take it off my hands or maybe trade it for some coal?

btw, great deals on Steam right now for the X series: http://store.steampowered.com/video/201310/81324 http://store.steampowered.com/sale/X3/
« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2011, 13:17 by Ken »

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

FYI, the outstanding Magicka is ultra cheap on Steam today.

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette

Just got this message on my mail:

Congratulations, you are a Third Place Prize Winner of Steam’s Epic Holiday Giveaway!  The Valve Complete pack has been added to your Steam account. 

We wish you all the best in 2012, congratulations again!

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

Ooh, congrats!

I have left over and am giving away these things from the holiday stuff:

- 1x 50% off King's Bounty Platinum voucher
- 1x 50% off Costume Quest voucher
- 1x copy of Dangerous Waters

I also have a 33% off Valve voucher, but I'll keep that to use it, unless someone trades in any of my stuff for a Valve voucher with higher discount. Gonna get me HL Episode Two with that.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

Shotgun Dangerous Waters!

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Congrads Akrasjel.

I guess I'll throw my stuff up here too.  I have the following:

1 25% off any Valve title
1 50% off any Disciples 3 series game

First come, first served, though I might accept bribes.   8)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

Also available to those who would like them, I am sitting on 25, 33, and 50% off coupons for Valve titles, a 33% off coupon for Skyrim, and a copy of Two Worlds 2.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

Also available to those who would like them, I am sitting on 25, 33, and 50% off coupons for Valve titles, a 33% off coupon for Skyrim, and a copy of Two Worlds 2.

I'll take the Two Words 2 if no one else wants it? :)

Steam name is Kalaratiri by the way
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2012, 10:40 by kalaratiri »

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

I'll take the Two Words 2 if no one else wants it? :)

Steam name is Kalaratiri by the way

You got it.  Just accept friend request and I'll send it along!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8