Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That small colony hangars cannot have comprehensive hangar security systems due to the need to scramble forces quickly? (The Burning Life p. 78)

Author Topic: Huh? wha? hang on a minute... wasn't mokky leader of kpv for a while there?  (Read 1233 times)

Rok-Yuni

• Egger

so... ummm... what i miss?

sinjin takes over KPV.... then KPV goes **poof** into a cloud of nanocylins?

hmmmm...

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

Did KPV actually go 'poof'? Last time I chatted with Sinjin, they were out of VI and done with nullsec, but certainly still existed and were hanging out in (surprise surprise) the khanid region.

Rok-Yuni

• Egger

ok... bad wording on my part...

seems like Sinjin looked at the work required of KPV leaders, and then looked over at stillwater...

" business or fun? business or fun??? hmmmm... "

"Yarr!"  :yar:

lol

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Reportedly dropped from 45 to 11 members in a few days? I dunno what happened there, but the general impression I've been getting is that it's going into a state of low-activity/hibernation. (disclaimer: total hearsay there.  :P )
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr

"Mokky?"  :lol:

Long and short of it was that after we pulled out of V.I.. a lot of the core members wanted to try out other things. I'd say at least half of the roster hadn't been online in months and I really didn't want to have the whole thing tank. Silas and Jakiin and others put a lot of work into KPV's rep over the years.

So OOC, it's going on the backburner for a little while. ICly...well, there's been some speculation...

Keep an eye on the blog too for info on what really caused Sinjin to go on the account... :yar: