Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a very powerful painkiller?

Author Topic: Re: Revolt against ccp - isn't this blowing out of proportions people?!  (Read 522 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

As if more than 10% of those unsubs will actually follow through with it. Empty gestures.

For the love of God, people, you're making me agree with Revan. This is a sign of the bloody apocalypse.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Quote from: The Rules
Rule 3: Respect other users of Backstage@EVE-Inspiracy.com. Do not make attacks, either in the forums or through Private Messages. Challenging ideas is fine, but do not attack individuals or groups. Racist, ageist, sexist, homophobic (including the use of "gay" as a pejorative) and other slurs are prohibited. Ad hominem attacks are prohibited.

Quote from: The FAQ
Q: So you want us to act all lovey-dovey?
A: Yes. Deal with it.

Q: Doesn't being polite to people I disagree with make me a hypocrite?
A: No. It makes you a grown-up.

[mod]As an extension of the second quoted question, agreeing with someone that you don't like is neither the end of the world, nor is it a reason to go "OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH ME". It is a sign that there are just some things that people agree on. Attacking other users is never acceptable for any reason - if you cannot be polite and civil to other users of this forum, even ones you don't like and often disagree with, please refrain from posting.[/mod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.