Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Slavers hunt by jumping high in the air and coming down on their prey from above?

Author Topic: Celestial Imperative - Executor Position  (Read 986 times)

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
Celestial Imperative - Executor Position
« on: 15 Jun 2011, 02:41 »

I was asked by Boma to post this on backstage (Since he is banned or something  :ugh:.) So here I am making a post on his behalf.

Celestial Imperative is looking for a new Executor, someone to take his place and push forth a pro-Achura Alliance.

"The time has come for me to give up Celestial Imperative and the idea behind it, basically a pro-Achura alliance. My reputation and current RL situation make it impossible for the alliance and the idea to really shine.

I am looking for someone who at the very least has a serious interest in the Achur bloodline to carry the torch, or at the very least do something similar with it. I will not be remaining a member.

I am not disbanding it, I will let the member corporations decide for themselves whether or not to remain under new leadership.

I am offering the CEO position of the executor corp, along with almost a years worth of alliance maintenance fees in the corp wallet.

I do not desire any compensation for transferring the alliance to its new owner. If you are interested or just want to talk to me about this decision, contact Boma Airaken ingame."

I am interested if anyone takes up his offer to see how the RP potential is used  ;)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Celestial Imperative - Executor Position
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2011, 13:34 »

I would think there are at least a few people who could take this and run with it beautifully...

Crucifire

Re: Celestial Imperative - Executor Position
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2011, 14:21 »

My regards to Boma, I'm not the man for the job but I've really appreciated his Don't Give A Fuck attitude as of late and wish him the best.