Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Author Topic: Ghost Festival: Curse-based Angel Cartel PVP, mission & RP corporation  (Read 3379 times)

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

Recruitment video: Push Eject

WHAT IS GHOST FESTIVAL / NARAKA.?

Ghost Festival or [PRETA] is the longest running dedicated roleplaying corporation for characters in service to the Angel Cartel, an organization of ruthlessness and brutality engaged in everything from drug manufacturing, slavery, prostitution, extortion, and space-lane piracy. What sets the Cartel apart from other outlaw organizations is that it possesses the broadest ethnic diversity since their influence is cluster-wide. Possessing technology rumored to have been salvaged from the remnants of the Jovian empire, the Cartel is the largest and most powerful criminal syndicate in the known galaxy.

Naraka. or [YAMA] is an Angel Cartel loyalist capsuleer alliance, working to further the goals it shares with the Angel Cartel: Destroying Sansha's Nation and bolstering the influence of the Cartel through an overt, paramilitary capsuleer presence.

Ghost Festival concentrates on the martial side of capsuleer life and believes in using the right tools for the job. Ghosts put heavy emphasis on teamwork, minimizing risk, and maximizing profit. We live in Curse, one of the harshest regions in the game, and carve our own path. Unlike other groups who wander around in search of opportunity, we very much want this region as our home, from where we can spread our influence. 

Ghost Festival's approach to the game is one of focused roleplay. To us, EVE is a story in which each and every one of us play our own main characters, and it is those characters that make the story. Corp chat is in-character; there is an OOC channel, "Naraka OOC," for public banter. Alliance chat is out of character as well, providing a secure communication framework. It's conventional wisdom that this move is doomed -- that role play corporations which switch corporate chat to in-character will experience only silence there. But we've already pierced this veil, and expect the talk to only expand from there.

As representatives of the criminal element, it's our responsibility to play that element well -- and consequently, we aim to continue the tradition of demonstrating that role players very much do not suck at PvP.

Join us, and discover what the Cartel life has to offer.

WHAT WE OFFER

• Combat operations primarily within but not exclusive to Curse.
  • Cartel mission running base within Curse, optional Serpentis mission running.
  • Angel epic arc fleets to get those needing redemption started on their path, including getting the Amarr standings to get started.
  • Impromptu as well as scheduled operations for above mentioned activities.
  • Access to cheaper goods where possible and logistical services through our sister-corporation PRETA Light Industries.
  • Membership of a Cartel loyalist alliance, offering a larger network to partake in and benefit from.
  • Roleplay and immersion through a practical approach, such as an in character corp chat and story-driven campaigns.
  • Jump clones.
  • Diplomacy with select other entities within Curse, maintaining a good balance between friends and targets.
PLAYER REQUIREMENTS

• Interest in roleplay and a willingness to interact in-character. Past experience is optional.
  • Full support and loyalty to the Angel Cartel and its allies.
  • Recruits must be of 18 years of age or older.
  • Activity – meaning participation, motivation, and the ability to work as a team. It is not about how much you play, but how you spend the time you have available.
  • Full self-sufficiency.
  • Access to Teamspeak 3 for voice communications, and a working mic.
CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS
  • Being able to fly an appropriately fitted Stealth Bomber and Assault Frigate.
  • Three months of ingame experience, may be spread around characters, but characters applying must be at least a month old and meet all other requirements.

CHANNELS

'Ghost Festival' - In Character public channel.
'Naraka OOC' - Out of Character public channel.
'The Skyhook' - Our very own bar and neutral meeting ground. Come join us for a drink!
'Angel Cartel' - Angel Cartel community channel, uniting nearly all known Angel Cartel corporations and alliances.

JOINING GHOST FESTIVAL

Please refer to our forums for further information. All announcements carry information relevant to the recruitment process. Questions can be asked ingame or through evemail, or posted in this thread. If you are unsure we are the right fit for you, come have a chat with us anyway, even if you won't join us our public channels are open to everyone.
« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2011, 04:05 by Myrhial Arkenath »

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

Approved. o7

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Why is your Machariel fit with lasers /o\
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Crucifire

Sending good wishes to one of my better neighbors.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Confirming once again you guys are awesome.  :bear:
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

Cause lasers are pretty. Don't ask me, I think Kyoko made that picture way back when. It's purdy  8)

And heya Crucifire, good to see you around here too.

Diary of a Pod Pilot

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

* Ember Vykos loves and approves \o/
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

Cause lasers are pretty. Don't ask me, I think Kyoko made that picture way back when. It's purdy  8)

They're pre-Dominion projectiles.

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

Really? Heh, nice, and good to know. :3 Hope you don't mind the picture is seeing some use again, if you ever feel I am doing something with your intellectual property that you don't like do let me know, okay?

They're pre-Dominion projectiles.

Diary of a Pod Pilot

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Ahh I see.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

This can do with a little bump I do think, as we're still recruiting. Entry level has been slightly raised, mostly because if we recruit below it you're likely not to have much fun. And I don't want your first 0.0 experience to be a terrible one.

Diary of a Pod Pilot

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6384&find=unread

I was hoping people could write a little testimonial and/or add a like here to give the thread some extra love on the new forums, as regular bumping is now something only I can do, and can't just write bump into the thread anymore (new recruitment forum rules, heh).

Diary of a Pod Pilot