Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Author Topic: [Character] Xav Serise  (Read 885 times)

Xav Serise

• Clonejack
[Character] Xav Serise
« on: 22 May 2011, 12:43 »

This is a placeholder as I develop more solid ideas about Xav's history/persona/etc. Feel free to chime in; I'm still wobbly on some elements of EVE, so if you notice my Chewbacca / Jim Raynor lovechild concept isn't quite plausible, let me know!

Place of Birth: (Gonna do some planet-searching, here. Probably a urban mecha-planet like Gallente Prime)
Gallente, well-to-do parents, "troubled/troubling" genius archetype. Grew up with a poster of Li Azbel in his bedroom. Has an abiding love for scientific discovery and exploration, and little regard for much else. Graduated from the Center for Advanced Studies with infuriatingly high marks that balanced out his terrible record of scandalous behavior.

After graduating [does one graduate from CAS? It has elements of both university and corporation... will research], he parted ways with CAS and joined a small production corporation that barely reins in his talents for practical use. Typically he's freelance exploring, terrorizing pirate data arrays, and turning profits from his exploits. He keeps in the corp's good graces by occasionally finding a lucrative mining site hidden in deep space.