Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Electus Matari lost over 400 members at the start of its war with PIE Inc?

Author Topic: Partner in Crime Needed  (Read 1221 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Partner in Crime Needed
« on: 11 May 2011, 17:12 »

I'm coming to a bit of a realization that I alone am simply not cut out to run the Risen Angels Paramilitary Outfit. I need some help. Specifically, I need a partner in crime.
I need Someone to push me when I need to get pushed. I have the organization, the planning, the desire to put things together and sort things out and keep things running smoothly, but what I lack is the motivation, drive, and willpower to accomplish my goals. I need someone to drag me out of station by my hair and go "No Kita, you can talk to your friends in a bar later, we're going to go shoot people now" I've one half of the equation to make my unit work, I need a balance, a foil, a partner. A Fatal to my Rabbit, to make a factionally inappropriate, but nonetheless valid comment.
If you think you can do this? Are you are willing to pledge unwavering loyalty to the Angel Cartel, and dive into the world of seedy violence, slave trade, genetic experimentation, highsec wardecs, spying, social manipulation, blackmail, and extortion?
Maybe Risen Angels is the corp you've been looking for.
I run a heavy RP Outfit. Our corp chat is in character, our public chat is in character, our fleets are in character, our ransoms, our negotiations, are all done in character. We've currently a focus on highsec wardecs, but we're open to the idea of our RP taking us elsewhere. The current group of people we have a great, friendly, loyal, and fun, and if I have someone to fill in the gaps in my leadership abilities, we have the potential to build something amazing. If you're interested, post here, or join the in character public channel InExs, and say that you saw our want ad on Galnet. I hope to see you soon.

Nikita S. Alterana
CEO, Risen Angels
Angel Cartel
« Last Edit: 12 May 2011, 15:30 by Nikita Alterana »
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Graanvlokkie

Re: Partner in Crime Needed
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2011, 15:09 »

... I run a heavy RP Outfit. Our corp chat is in character, our public chat is in character, our fleets are in character, our ransoms, our negotiations, are all done in character ...

THIS, is something I could support OOC.

EDIT: I felt the same way in my IC ventures. It is always better to have a person to drive you forward. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: 13 May 2011, 15:14 by Graanvlokkie »