Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a lone miner was detained and executed on 29.11YC105 for "suspicious curiosity" after asking passing Imperial Fleet ships "where they were going with all those guns".

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Captain's Quarters - Screenshots and Impressions, from an RP Perspective  (Read 18844 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

By the way, are the other racial CQs up yet?

Kasuko

• Wetgraver
  • Impunetrable

The bottom half of page 4 in this thread is doing bad things to my laugh muscles  :lol:

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

The bottom half of page 4 in this thread is doing bad things to my laugh muscles  :lol:

Agreed :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

Hm, still just minmatar available?

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette

I really wish you could at least invite a couple of other people to your captain's quarters. Andreus is totally the type who would have the occasional talk with Sahaquiel Faust or Stitcher in his (or their) own quarters.

I also hope when Incarna gets going properly, we'll be able to get into one of those awesome corporate boardrooms and have holographic briefings. That'd be SO AWESOME.

Chowda

• Egger

SiSi has the racial CQ's.  The overall look is "faded" so the difference between the four are not striking in my opinion (haven't seen Amarr yet).

I like the station corp logo above the door from the hangar to the CQ, nice small touch.  CQ is growing on me.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Oh really?

can we get some screenies of the other CQs anyway?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette

Andreus Ixiris, CEO of Mixed Metaphor, standing on his balcony, gazing at the corporate flagship, the Nidhoggur-class carrier MXD Black Sun.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Andreus Ixiris, CEO of Mixed Metaphor, standing on his balcony, gazing at the corporate flagship, the Nidhoggur-class carrier MXD Black Sun.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

And he thinks..."Goddamnit these stats are ridiculous, I should have trained Amarr"
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette

I really think we should be campaigning for a "Disembark" button in stations like they had in the old previews.

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette

Also, protip: Put the camera to the side of your character and play Brodyquest while they're walking.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I really think we should be campaigning for a "Disembark" button in stations like they had in the old previews.

The Assembly Hall thread is here. My post on the subject is at the end of the third page, here.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

CQ killed my EvE... My computer is so outdated I cant load the quarters properly.  :bash:

Its the EvE apocalypse for me on the 21st! (In station anyways.)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7