Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Syndicated Enterprise?  (Read 3614 times)

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
Re: A Syndicated Enterprise?
« Reply #15 on: 09 Apr 2011, 15:12 »

No troubles, just clarifying so other people don't hop onto the thread and go "nwaaaah?"  8)

Anywho. Reaffirming my hopes to see a Syndicate group in the future. We're lonely up here in Placid. :c
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #16 on: 09 Apr 2011, 15:15 »

Somehow, based on this thread, I wouldn't be too surprised to see something launching soon.

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #17 on: 09 Apr 2011, 19:08 »

The cornerstone to living in Syndicate is being able to maintain a corporation, living in lowsec. At the moment, I see no true roleplaying corporations doing this on any substantial level. I'd be pleased to be wrong, however. *Besides Anshar, of course. And maybe some pirate-type ones? not sure who's around anymore with all the changes.

Luc

• Clonejack
« Reply #18 on: 10 Apr 2011, 11:36 »

well i have tried to get a syndicate rp corp together but it has been difficult. I have lived out in Poitot for 4 months now or so, but i would not consider us a significant power or even note worthy for that matter. A big problem i see is trying to gain members from an already flooded market of Intaki rp corps and living in null dosent really say noob friendly

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #19 on: 10 Apr 2011, 11:48 »

well i have tried to get a syndicate rp corp together but it has been difficult. I have lived out in Poitot for 4 months now or so, but i would not consider us a significant power or even note worthy for that matter. A big problem i see is trying to gain members from an already flooded market of Intaki rp corps and living in null dosent really say noob friendly

You don't necessarily need to live in null, nor do you need noobs. A small contingent of competent players can comprise a fine RP corp, and the Syndicate needs hands in highsec and lowsec, not just null.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #20 on: 10 Apr 2011, 13:17 »

I think that it would also very much depend on how you were viewing the concept of 'Syndicate RP'.

It could be Syndicate-Intaki, but it could also be a lot of other things.
Pages: 1 [2]