Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sani Sabik sectarian law-enforcement organization is called the Bleeders, and is a combination of priests and policemen? (The Burning Life, p. 18)

Author Topic: [Recruitment] Seeking Forward-Thinking Politicians  (Read 4157 times)

Ammentio Oinkelmar

• Egger
  • zombie

It's time for action to make Federation great again!

Gallente Independent Progressive Alternative (GIPA) focuses on non-combat operations in the context of Federal politics.

Our primary fiction source, inspiration and reference is the Progressive Party with whom we are competing over the same voters. We basically share their anti-government, laissez-faire agenda and bring the principles to life in the game world, with our own bias.

The corp chat, forums and everything else are in-character by default. We offer neither PvP experience nor RnD slots but with us you don't have to wait long to be able to participate. You can train or fund yourself in any way you wish, our goal is just to have some role-playing fun.

To keep the ball rolling, we intend to organize player events frequently. The elected officials may need to set policies, negotiate with other groups or assume roles in the live action. We also vote and conspire often.

At the moment we are seeking good candidates for election to the board of directors. We would like the applicants to be effective, stern and astute politicians, even when this requires a splash of opportunism, hypocrisy or double-standards.

Requirements:
Gallente Industrial ships, level 1 - This enables you to fly the most popular hulls among Gallente politicians.
Do some background research - know what you're getting into. Great places to look for more information are the old EVE news articles, wiki.eveonline.com and the Fully Factual Guide by Seriphyn Inhonores.
Don't take this too seriously - For immersion and plausibility, connections to real life issues may be unavoidable but we would like to keep it on the same level as in the canon.

Alt policy: welcome!
All races accepted!
Free Iteron 1's provided!

In your application, please mention what kind of interests your character has (culture, education, intelligence, economy, military, foreign relations, internal affairs, industry, chairmanship, religion, mathematics, nutrition, commerce etc.), and when you are typically online, weekdays/EVE time. A short description of how your character ended up supporting the progressives would also be appreciated.

Submit your CV - Federation needs you!
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2011, 12:00 by Ammentio Oinkelmar »

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: [Recruitment] Seeking Forward-Thinking Politicians
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2011, 00:10 »

*looks at Robbi d'Avalon...

hmmm...

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2011, 07:04 »

Interestan'

Will keep an eye on this.

Ninjaedit: If you want some kind of advertising, give me a poke ingame.  :D
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2011, 07:53 by Milo Caman »

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2011, 07:50 »

Interestan'

Will keep an eye on this.

Yes, i approve

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2011, 07:52 »

Oooh.

EDIT: Erm, I would like to discuss this more but don't see any particular recommended method of contacting you. Is there anything available beyond just EVEmail?
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2011, 08:16 by Casiella »

Ammentio Oinkelmar

• Egger
  • zombie
« Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2011, 11:13 »

Erm, I would like to discuss this more but don't see any particular recommended method of contacting you. Is there anything available beyond just EVEmail?

Casiella, everyone, I'd love to discuss this more with you.

Besides in-game methods, I can be reached through our corporate webpages where the Open-air Public Speaking area is good for official communications and there is also a private message option for OOC or IC scheming.

I also have a facebook account for those who prefer social networks.

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #6 on: 02 Apr 2011, 12:53 »

This... is very nifty  :D
Formerly Simon Coal.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #7 on: 02 Apr 2011, 13:40 »

Don't forget Twitter, then, where I've already mentioned it (@eclipticrift), and here's hoping the Social Democrat folks do something similar.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 02 Apr 2011, 16:13 »

Here's hoping this works out for you guys.  More good Fed RP can only strengthen EVE.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #9 on: 07 Apr 2011, 19:36 »

Don't exactly have an alt (or idea for an alt) to spare at the moment, but I'm more than happy to give a hand with stuff if you want/need it. :3
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ammentio Oinkelmar

• Egger
  • zombie
« Reply #10 on: 09 Apr 2011, 09:15 »

Don't exactly have an alt (or idea for an alt) to spare at the moment, but I'm more than happy to give a hand with stuff if you want/need it. :3
Politicians have a plethora of methods to interact with other living beings and organizations. It's not a bad thing to have all the alt slots in use and I hope we will be in contact fairly soon.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #11 on: 09 Apr 2011, 14:48 »

I approve of this. :D
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you