Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The voice of the AI on capsuleer ships was recorded by Excena Foer? Read more here

Author Topic: New Pilot LFC Preferably State Loyalist RP Corp  (Read 2438 times)

Keric Ghares

• Clonejack

I'm looking for a State loyalist RP corp to join, but the catch is that this is a new toon. So the corp can't have significant SP requirements. I'll be skilling in PvP.

Not much else to say, just looking for RP and State loyalty.

Thanks in advance for the help.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: New Pilot LFC Preferably State Loyalist RP Corp
« Reply #1 on: 23 Mar 2011, 07:24 »

If routine PvP is your goal, I suggest entering the STPRO when you fill comfortable with your skills and can fly cruisers and try to fly alongside CAIN until you have the requisite CN standing.  This would be Factional Warfare PvP.

Another good choice is I-RED's executor corp; plenty of pvp, 0.0 experience, but not FW.

The rest of the Caldari corps are a bunch of carebears.  ;)

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #2 on: 23 Mar 2011, 08:12 »

CAIN is looking for Caldari RP-PVPers.   Our interest lay in small gang PvP with RP oriented goals which for the foreseeable future means FW.     

Also while we don’t turn away Provist oriented RPers or Heth sympathizers – the Reserve’s official policy is that CPD is an illegitimate and illegal government.   

Keric Ghares

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 23 Mar 2011, 15:18 »

CAIN is looking for Caldari RP-PVPers.   Our interest lay in small gang PvP with RP oriented goals which for the foreseeable future means FW.     

Also while we don’t turn away Provist oriented RPers or Heth sympathizers – the Reserve’s official policy is that CPD is an illegitimate and illegal government.   

Is there any requirement for CAIN besides a 2.0 standing with CN? I didn't see one on the sight when I was there.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #4 on: 23 Mar 2011, 16:27 »

Only that you don't have any affiliation with known anti-state entites.  I think  the 2.0 with the CN is something of a relic and might be waiveable.  If not I'll gladly run some missions with you to help boost it.

Ladel Teravada

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2011, 04:46 »

Its not a relic ;) It helps in making sure that we can quickly gain access to JC's when needed.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2011, 05:22 »

If the preceding advice turns out to be not to your immediate needs, consider the following.

I am currently working for an ex-I-RED corp....one that I believe has a bright future.

Give it some thought.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2011, 09:30 »

I would go CAIN tbh. FW is alot of fun. Im grinding CalNav standings as well so if you want a mission buddy hit me up in game. Character name is in the bio.  :D
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 17 Apr 2011, 10:13 »

I would go CAIN tbh. FW is alot of fun. Im grinding CalNav standings as well so if you want a mission buddy hit me up in game. Character name is in the bio.  :D
Does this mean you are creating the Mordu's corp?

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #9 on: 17 Apr 2011, 19:38 »

Does this mean you are creating the Mordu's corp?

It's in the works. I'll probably join another corp to begin with so I can get my legs back under me since I have been away from PVP long enough for the game to change a bit. Like I said in the other thread I know next to nothing about running a corp so that will give me time to figure out corp info and whatnot as well.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon