Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That "because of Falcon" is passé?

Author Topic: Re:  (Read 1088 times)

Vikarion

Re:
« on: 07 Mar 2011, 10:19 »

We had a LOT of fun...was very much old skool 2008 FW, PvP with no prior knowledge of each other's abilities or tactics.

Taunting a historic RP corp before my time FTW :3

Earlier that day, we went on a successful roam, killing a Firetail, Vengeance, Ishkur, Comet, Vexor, and Gila, along with three pods. We had no losses. First time in a while I've teamed up with them, and, I have to say, it was a lot of fun.

Incidentally, you should advise your FDU buddies not to fit Comets with Prototype cloaking devices.  :twisted: :roll:

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Re:
« Reply #1 on: 07 Mar 2011, 10:57 »

Well, the point was it was FDU v CAIN, not Damar+co v random pirates. Anyway, this isn't a PvP one-up attempt, Vikarion. The IC vibe is painting the Caldari as "unwelcome invaders", OOC, it's having militia v militia fights straight-up, fair-on-fair, instead of tactics people may or may not find irritating.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re:
« Reply #2 on: 07 Mar 2011, 20:04 »

We had a LOT of fun...was very much old skool 2008 FW, PvP with no prior knowledge of each other's abilities or tactics.

Taunting a historic RP corp before my time FTW :3

Earlier that day, we went on a successful roam, killing a Firetail, Vengeance, Ishkur, Comet, Vexor, and Gila, along with three pods. We had no losses. First time in a while I've teamed up with them, and, I have to say, it was a lot of fun.

Incidentally, you should advise your FDU buddies not to fit Comets with Prototype cloaking devices.  :twisted: :roll:
Best part is CAIN's response to your post.  :)

Vikarion

Re:
« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2011, 20:16 »

Well, the point was it was FDU v CAIN, not Damar+co v random pirates. Anyway, this isn't a PvP one-up attempt, Vikarion. The IC vibe is painting the Caldari as "unwelcome invaders", OOC, it's having militia v militia fights straight-up, fair-on-fair, instead of tactics people may or may not find irritating.

Seriphyn, if you are being honest in your desire for "straight up, fair fights", and you have absolutely no bad feeling at all towards us, then why are you responding to my post as an attack? It was, after all, merely a notation of my enjoyment of flying with CAIN, along with a humorous note.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re:
« Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2011, 22:50 »

[mod]Please avoid posting things that qualify as flame bait. Keep it on-topic and constructive.[/mod]