Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a very powerful painkiller?

Author Topic: Risen Angels: An Angel Cartel Immersionist Corporation  (Read 1571 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

IC:
Risen Angels is a cartel affiliated paramilitary corporation, run by capsuleer Nikita Alterana. Known for their particularly cut throat and brutal tactics. Their one objective: Protect and expand the interests of the Angel Cartel. No plan is too devious, no tactic is too brutal. In Risen Angels, the ends always justify the means.

OOC:
Risen Angels is an experiment in what's known as Heavy RP. We default to IC. Anything that can be done in character is, with as much OOC cut away as possible. This makes for a very unique environment. Recruitment, ransoming, planning, logistics, if it can be done in character it is. We are a PVP corp currently operating as a highsec wardec outfit, we move around a lot and have a rolling base of operations. Risen Angels is not an easy corporation to be a part of, but it is a rewarding one. We are currently open to recruitment, contact Nikita Alterana if you are interested in becoming a part of RIA's family.
« Last Edit: 25 May 2011, 07:43 by Nikita Alterana »
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Aodha Khan

Re: Risen Angels is now Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2011, 04:57 »

Good luck with recruitment Nikita.  :)

Major JSilva

« Reply #2 on: 09 Mar 2011, 06:12 »

Well this is nice to see. I wish you luck with recruiting Nikita and Have fun in Naraka. Nice work with the graphics by the way.

Hmmm Curse is 0.0, I might just have to knock the dust of my Manticore and do some bombing runs  8)

Silva

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #3 on: 09 Mar 2011, 13:50 »

I'd like to point out that Risen Angels application to Naraka is in the stage of being discussed internally, which means neither yes or no have been given yet.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2011, 20:48 »

Risen Angels is reforming itself into an empire based corporation with a focus on CONCORD wars against enemies of the Angel Cartel, and is recruiting combat pilots with an interest in small gang tactics in a heavy RP environment. Please visit our forums for more information and to submit an application.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2011, 07:13 »

Bit of a bump, as Shintaco said, we've pulled back from joining Naraka at this time, in favour of running highsec wardecs and building up our numbers and influence on our own.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.