Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Serpentis stole a Federation Navy Nyx, here is the  news item

Author Topic: [Recruitment] Clan Kielle: Public Announcement.  (Read 927 times)

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic

An Achuran woman wearing a traditional Achuran dress bows gracefully, a Guristas and FDU badge glittering on the dresses collar.
"Greetings, pilots. I am Dos Tu Mai Kielle," she smiles and perches on the nearby desk, straightening a crease in her dress before continuing. “The Clan Kielle is recruiting.” The film ends with a flash of the Corporate logo, a heart with a sword across.
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Recruitment] Clan Kielle: Public Announcement.
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2011, 17:06 »

Would it be too much to ask what Clan Kielle is actually about, so a player might make an informed decision?

I *think* this is an OOC forum, so I'd prefer something about what sorts of players you're trying to attract, and why they'd want to join, but speaking as a sometime recruiter, I'd suggest that even IC, you might be better served by including enough information for a pilot to decide whether your corp would be the place for them. So far I can tell you have something to do with the Feds and the Guristas, so I assume that it's something potentiall illegal, or maybe not illegal in the Federation.
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
Re: [Recruitment] Clan Kielle: Public Announcement.
« Reply #2 on: 08 Mar 2011, 12:50 »

Clan Kielle:
Faction Warfare, highsec wardecs, lowsec/nullsec PvP and mission running.
We might - maybe - be putting up some POS somewhere in the near future, I miss my old tower.

Clan Kielle are looking for intelligent, active members that just want to go out & have fun blowing things up.
General pewpew, 3 females and 23/7 verbal abuse from the CEO are all part of the package.

Clan Kielle: because noodles really can be super.
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.