Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke's son Ravi died in a drug-related hovercar crash that had connections to the Serpentis "Aenebra" cult? Read more about it here

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [Recruitment] True Slave Foundations: Pro-Sansha RP  (Read 25674 times)

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: [Recruitment] True Slave Foundations: Pro-Sansha RP
« Reply #30 on: 25 Mar 2012, 10:55 »

Guys, guys.

Guys.

You're overlooking the best bit of TS-F. Join it and you get to experience Kyber's gentle touch from the deep recesses of the Foundations, outside the public eye. What more could you want, Glorious Sansha Nation Ascendent and one of the guys who figured out the original HRO grasping at you. :|

<tasers Kyber>

Careful with that his quarters are half explosive devices glorious engineering technology
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #32 on: 06 Apr 2012, 14:24 »

That is a very valuable resource for our RP, and anyone wanting to RP with us, either in an antagonistic sense or a friend sense.

We do want friends, though.  Come be friends with us.

I promise we'll be gentle.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #33 on: 07 Apr 2012, 13:13 »

Wow guys.  Congrats!
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #34 on: 31 Jul 2012, 14:47 »

I'm going to give this another bump because there seems to be an influx of new blood into the RP community, and we are still interested in applicants.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #35 on: 31 Jul 2012, 17:04 »

Thanks for the repost, well written, good resource.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #37 on: 27 Oct 2013, 10:05 »

TS-F is currently looking to recruit a small number of new members, US time zone preferred but not mandatory.

But why should I join?

Quite simply, we are one of the most active, most highly skilled RP PvP corporations in EVE Online.  We don't always win, but we win most of the time, and when we do we tend to win hard.

I heard you are a bunch of trolls

Yes, sometimes.  We don't mind kicking down a sandcastle, or having our own sandcastle kicked.   The majority of the EU wing is high all the time and the US wing are total bitter teatotallers.

Endorsements?
  • "Remarkably difficult to troll, appear to be roleplayers" - Goonswarm Federation intel document
  • "Ugh, they're RPing" - CCP Dolan, Alliance Tournament XI commentator roam. (Start at 34 minutes)
  • "TS-F is, by my estimation, the largest single-corporation collection  of RP asshats in EVE."  - Anonymous Internet Spaceships Agitator
  • "You have no idea how much I lowered my standards to try to piss you guys off... Damn it..." - Local Pilot
  • "We just want them to leave us alone, lol" - Leader of a corporation that moved in next door to us
  • "my first priority is ts-f" - closet Sansha aficionado, up-and-coming fleet commander

Where do you live, what do you do?
We live in the Alselbosier constellation.  It is a fun place which seems to give us a lot of fights because people keep trying to move in next door to us.  They don't tend to stay very long at all.  We've proven to be pretty good at making friends as well.  On joining TS-F you get a lot of friends, and a lot of enemies, and that is just the way we like it.

What do you want from me?
We're looking for people with the right attitude to be low-sec  pirates with standards. 

You can fly an armor battlecruiser somewhat competently, and you might have other skills for support roles in fleets.  We don't tend to do a whole lot of solo roaming though this is not discouraged. 

You want to blow up spaceships in EVE Online, and from an RP perspective you don't mind one way or the other being the literal enemy of everyone else you talk to. 

You enjoy fleet fights of 10-20 people, possibly a few more. 

You like being healed by two or three psychic armor logistics pilots, and therefore showing up on utterly, and hilariously, one-sided looking battlereports on EVE-kill.

You like the sounds of the sexiest voices in EVE, and have low moral standards when it comes to anyone outside your immediate group of spacebros.

You enjoy playing games other than EVE Online occasionally, and want a group of people you can do that with.  Then you like logging into the Spaceships game we all know and love, killing some dudes, and then going back to punching trees in minecraft or whatever.

You want to be in a low-sec pirate corp with an SRP, a friendly internal atmosphere, and with other pilots who will defend you to the last piece of ammo.

Sounds good!  How do I apply?

Get in contact with Ghost Hunter, Tiberious Thessalonia, or Zanzibar Heroshima in order to be directed to the appropriate resources, and to be considered for an interview.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2013, 10:42 by Tiberious Thessalonia »

Drake Arson

• Toaster Strudel
  • Clonejack
« Reply #38 on: 27 Oct 2013, 21:32 »

I love you tibs

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #39 on: 28 Oct 2013, 06:27 »

10/10 would read again.

Also join!

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #40 on: 28 Oct 2013, 06:41 »

True bros, one and all.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Iwan Terpalen

« Reply #41 on: 28 Oct 2013, 07:01 »

Our brothers in RP leprosy.

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger
« Reply #42 on: 28 Oct 2013, 07:14 »

Our brothers in RP leprosy.

Perceived RP leprosy. Truly the ones that make the claims are the real lepers of our community.

Iwan Terpalen

« Reply #43 on: 28 Oct 2013, 07:25 »

Perceived RP leprosy. Truly the ones that make the claims are the real lepers of our community.

Oh my god, did your nose just fall off?

Gwen Ikiryo

• Omelette
« Reply #44 on: 28 Oct 2013, 07:57 »

You guys are pretty cool! I'd totally contrive a way to sign up if you were any faction other then the one that scoops peoples brains out.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6