TS-F is currently looking to recruit a small number of new members, US time zone preferred but not mandatory.But why should I join?
Quite simply, we are one of the most active, most highly skilled RP PvP corporations in EVE Online. We don't always win, but we win most of the time, and when we do we tend to win hard.I heard you are a bunch of trolls
Yes, sometimes. We don't mind kicking down a sandcastle, or having our own sandcastle kicked. The majority of the EU wing is high all the time and the US wing are total bitter teatotallers.Endorsements?
Where do you live, what do you do?We live in the Alselbosier constellation.
- "Remarkably difficult to troll, appear to be roleplayers" - Goonswarm Federation intel document
- "Ugh, they're RPing" - CCP Dolan, Alliance Tournament XI commentator roam. (Start at 34 minutes)
- "TS-F is, by my estimation, the largest single-corporation collection of RP asshats in EVE." - Anonymous Internet Spaceships Agitator
- "You have no idea how much I lowered my standards to try to piss you guys off... Damn it..." - Local Pilot
- "We just want them to leave us alone, lol" - Leader of a corporation that moved in next door to us
- "my first priority is ts-f" - closet Sansha aficionado, up-and-coming fleet commander
It is a fun place which seems to give us a lot of fights because people keep trying to move in next door to us. They don't tend to stay very long at all. We've proven to be pretty good at making friends as well.
On joining TS-F you get a lot of friends, and a lot of enemies, and that is just the way we like it.What do you want from me?
We're looking for people with the right attitude to be low-sec pirates with standards.
You can fly an armor battlecruiser somewhat competently, and you might have other skills for support roles in fleets. We don't tend to do a whole lot of solo roaming though this is not discouraged.
You want to blow up spaceships in EVE Online, and from an RP perspective you don't mind one way or the other being the literal enemy of everyone else you talk to.
You enjoy fleet fights of 10-20 people, possibly a few more.
You like being healed by two or three psychic armor logistics pilots, and therefore showing up on utterly, and hilariously, one-sided looking battlereports on EVE-kill.
You like the sounds of the sexiest voices in EVE, and have low moral standards when it comes to anyone outside your immediate group of spacebros.
You enjoy playing games other than EVE Online occasionally, and want a group of people you can do that with. Then you like logging into the Spaceships game we all know and love, killing some dudes, and then going back to punching trees in minecraft or whatever.
You want to be in a low-sec pirate corp with an SRP, a friendly internal atmosphere, and with other pilots who will defend you to the last piece of ammo.Sounds good! How do I apply?
Get in contact with Ghost Hunter, Tiberious Thessalonia, or Zanzibar Heroshima in order to be directed to the appropriate resources, and to be considered for an interview.