Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Jin-Mei homeworlds of Lirsautton III and V are called Chakaux and Chandeille respectively?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: EVE Blogs  (Read 76500 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
EVE Blogs
« on: 18 Apr 2010, 17:50 »

Welcome to the forum, Shae. Think we need an eve-bloggers thread?
Indeed, I do!

If you've got an eve-related blog, IC or otherwise, list it here with a brief description and we'll add it to the OP.  This way, even if you've got your blog linked in your sig but don't post often enough for many people to see it, you can still share it with greater visibility if you desire to do so!

I'll also add a Blogs category to the Links page and add it there if you list it in this thread.

Amieta's Journal - The IC journal of Silver Night's XO, Amieta Invelen (who is a podder but doesn't fly). Info isn't really IC available to the public, but contact Silver if you have a good reason some should be.

A Mote In God's Eye - Evanda Char's EVE Blog.  The blog isn't publically posted ICly, as many aren't, so if you want your character to have read it and know what's in it, all I ask is that you get in touch with me and provide me with a believable explanation of how that tallies well with "established reality" of events at the time.  See Eva's post for more info!

Ciarente's Fiction - Ciarente's Fiction set in the world of EVE-online. OOC knowledge only.
   - Personal Files, Ciarente Roth - The personal, secure files of pod-pilot Ciarente Roth, accessible only to her.

Diary of a Pod Pilot - Both IC, OOC and fiction. Posts are tagged for characters, places, ship names and other relevant keywords and placed in their relevant category.

Ecliptic Rift - Casiella's EVE Blog.

Endless Dive - Esna Pitoojee's EVE Blog.  Most of it's Esna's IC musings on what's happened in his RP lately, and as such isn't much available to anyone not IC directly involved. The first post, though, is sort of an extended IC description of Esna that would be available to anyone.

Living a Lie - Shalee Liane's EVE Blog.  The diary of an untraditional Amarrian Loyalist; everything is OOC knowledge unless your character was present at the time.

Magnificent Bastard - Vincent Pryce's EVE Blog.  OOC Knowledge unless your character was present.

My Life in Space - Saxon Hawke's EVE Blog.

Of Gods and Wrath - Mizhara Del'thul's EVE Blog.

Out of Sinq - Milo Caman's private log, more for character development of my own than anything else. Apparently a few people enjoy reading it.

Serious Thukking Business - Misan's EVE blog. Any of the fiction that may show up there should be considered not ICly accessible by default, contact Misan about it etc. New blog, but looking to have lots of info posts with occasional IC postings, creativity permitting.

Silver's Fiction - Blog where Silver Night posts his fiction.

Sweet Little Bad Girl - Shae Tiann's EVE Blog.  A mix of IC, OOC and fan-fic. Anything tagged IC is to be considered part of a public journal Shae maintains. She doesn't care who reads it.

The Defias Blog - Havohej's EVE Blog.  An keep an on-again, off-again blog where he tends to post a mixture of (clearly marked) OOC and IC entries.  All posts are generally shared as OOC knowledge with the exception of posts in which public announcements and the like take place.

Vagabond Dreams - Gottii's EVE Blog.  These are Jacob Gottii's personal entries, shared OOCly; contact the player before using any of it IC.
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2010, 10:05 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: EVE Blogs
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2010, 17:56 »

Ecliptic Rift

Awesome list. More EVE blogz, plz.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2010, 18:28 »

Serious Thukking Business - Misan's EVE blog. Any of the fiction that may show up there should be considered not ICly accessible by default, contact me about it etc. New blog, but looking to have lots of info posts with occasional IC postings, creativity permitting.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Shae Tiann

• Sweet little bad girl
  • Egger
    • Sweet Little Bad Girl
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2010, 18:34 »

Sweet Little Bad Girl
A mix of IC, OOC and fan-fic. Anything tagged IC is to be considered part of a public journal Shae maintains. She doesn't care who reads it.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2010, 11:54 »

Amieta's Journal - The IC journal of Silver Night's XO, Amieta Invelen (who is a podder but doesn't fly). Info isn't really IC available to the public, but contact me if you have a good reason some should be.

Silver's Fiction - Blog where I post my fiction.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2010, 12:38 »

Endless Dive.

Most of it's Esna's IC musings on what's happened in his RP lately, and as such isn't much available to anyone not IC directly involved. The first post, though, is sort of an extended IC description of Esna that would be available to anyone.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 19 Apr 2010, 13:26 »

I have two blogs.

http://ciarentediary.blogspot.com/

The personal, secure files of pod-pilot Ciarente Roth, accessible only to her.

and

http://ciarentesfiction.blogspot.com/

Fiction set in the world of EVE-online. OOC knowledge only.
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #7 on: 19 Apr 2010, 15:06 »

http://podlogs.com/mizhara/

I've neglected it horribly. I may have to be kicked firmly in the arse before I start writing again.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #8 on: 19 Apr 2010, 15:09 »

http://podlogs.com/mizhara/

I've neglected it horribly. I may have to be kicked firmly in the arse before I start writing again.

I don't know whether such thing as a friendly, supportive kick in the arse exists. But if it does, consider this as such. And if not, consider this as the next-best thing! :)

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #9 on: 20 Apr 2010, 15:43 »

Just the one:

http://out-of-sinq.blogspot.com/

Milo's private log, more for character development of my own than anything else. Apparently a few people enjoy reading it.

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
« Reply #10 on: 20 Apr 2010, 17:49 »

Can I get mine added?

http://amarrian.blogspot.com/

Thanks ♥

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #11 on: 20 Apr 2010, 17:58 »

Added :)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
« Reply #12 on: 20 Apr 2010, 18:01 »

Wow that was fast.  Thanks! 

ps.  So loving these forums.  Good job on them.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #13 on: 20 Apr 2010, 18:04 »

<3

Twitter

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #14 on: 20 Apr 2010, 18:06 »

Indeed. Great first impressions. Honestly didn't think they'd fly this fast. Have we gotten a sticky in the various official forums yet?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8