Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Adventures of White Lightning" is a Gallentean soap opera.

Author Topic: [IFC] Ishukone Prosperity Exchange  (Read 874 times)

Syylara/Yaansu

• Egger
[IFC] Ishukone Prosperity Exchange
« on: 28 Nov 2010, 20:14 »

An IC interpretation of PI and industry activites taking place IG.

Basically I'm asking for a braindump of anything I should know to avoid when attempting to portray an organization "partnered" with an NPC corp entity.

Even if it seems obvious.

Corp blurb:
A joint venture begun between the Ishukone Corporation and a number of private investors in the Viriette Constellation. Our focus is on investing in infrastructure projects to facilitate greater commercial opportunities throughout Placid.

We seek to enable, one project at a time, greater cultural exchange between Caldari and Intaki (and all Gallente) that can prove cooperation is the greater path than conflict.

Now, it recently has come to my attention that non-capsuleers are a probably too contentious, so these bios will need adaptation. That aside, I have an intended corporate mouthpiece and a well-connected executive as props.  Syyl and Yaan "oversee security" for the company as the symbolic and hopeful imagery and vision for the company are seen as an asset to quell the threat of paranoid violence against Ishukone and Mordu's interests in Intaki.

Kerri Knight, Public Relations Coordinator/Governmental Affairs Liason:
One of Ishukone Corporaton's most experienced hands at Federal regulations compliance, Kerri is the second most senior employee of Ishukone representing their interests on the Exchange. She brings a wealth of experience in maintaining good relationships with public institutions displayed representing Ishukone's operations in Essence and Sinq Laison. She is tasked with helping the executive management shape a vision for the company, communicating that vision to the public, and ensuring all operations comply with legal and regulatory guidelines.

Saul Ambrye, Executive Director, Senior Project Coordinator:
Following his education at the University of Caille at Agoze IX, Saul served as a member of the local office staff of half a dozen Federation Senators from districts around Placid before pursuing public office himself. Saul returned home and won a seat on the Intaki Assembly where he was a constant proponent of labor rights and tirelessly fought for legislation to combat the crises of unemployment and widespread poverty. During his nearly 2 decades in office, he brought together a network of social and business interests which continue to pressure the Asembly for reforms to this day. Two books and another decade since his retirement from office, Saul Ambrye gathered together his supporters and established a partnership organization with Ishukone to help direct the developments he hopes will bring increased quality of life to those in Viriette and around Placid

Keep in mind, these are IC corporate bios, so of course they embellish :9.