Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Author Topic: Non-exsistant assassin WANTED!  (Read 1650 times)

Ajoli Loken

• Clonejack
Non-exsistant assassin WANTED!
« on: 28 Nov 2010, 07:31 »

Birth Name: UNKNOWN
Call Sign: Khyna (code name)
Date of Birth: UNKNOWN

Subject wanted for numerous accusations* of assassinations dealt on high ranking officers with in Kador, Kor-Azor and Khanid Space.

*NOTE: Only accusation, none are or can be proven. All deaths where caused by natural effects.

[Insert from reports dug up from CONCORD archives…]

Report Number: 34_4XXXXXX
Date: XXXXXX
Officer: Deceased

Subject in question was recently noted to have helped the Ministry of War, the Amarr Navy noted that a capsuleer was being logged as to be caring the ‘code name’ Khyna after each mission accomplished. Subject was found in Kador Space aiding the Empire. Even though subject was described as being from Khanid bloodline it was helping the Empire. Subject might have disappeared after investigations pressed on, after recent encounter in Amarr space. Location last seen in XXXXXXX in Kador.

Report Number: 65_2XXXXXX
Date: 3 months after initial report.
Officer: Deceased

After search spread over to Kor-Azor and Khanid regions reports of subject was said to have last been seen by an anonymous witnesses in Khanid. Royal Khanid Navy confirms subject to have been seen and doing mission aiding the Royal Navy. No actual pirating confirm on their databases.

[Insert from log of last officer found dead at a crime scene.]

“…Why are they sending me out here to investigate on someone that no one seems to have actually seen, nor do they even know what this person looks like! For all we know it could be some false hunch that CONCORD is following. And at that we don’t even know if these allegations are true. Its just a one big conceprancy about one person going around making friends with high ranking people… and then ‘supposedly’ killing them. Mercs do that and even THEY are not that good. What is this? Like a fabled assassin that is THAT good? I mean even the reasons are not even clear. Well at least I think they are asking the wrong questions, not why are they ‘supposedly’ being killed, how about who is getting killed. If you see the actual section, its all security officers, I mean if you where an Angel Cartel, EOM or hell even the Blood Raiders it could make sense why those key personnel are being taken out, they watch the ground where they look for certain ‘illegal’ activities that these organizations. But I don’t believe that they can really achieve to be THIS good in covering all their tracks. Hell we asked them but they are denying everything. Then again that’s what I would do. Deny, deny, deny. But they are all doing it. This just does not make sense, but then again who am I? I’m just some basic field sergeant that no one listens to. Bah I told myself that I would not complain on this log, at least not again. If there is anything real here, I have a feeling that I am getting close to it and it does not feel good at all. Seems like I am actual being stalked. Why did I sign up for this job? There I go again. Well either way this last ‘murder’ seems just like the rest of them, either heart failure or implant failure, or maybe of old age? Wait, there seems to be something underneath the table… what is this? A knife? No it does not seem like a basic knife more rigid, fewer curves. There is writing on it…. ‘Khyna’. Oh man maybe I should tur-…”

The log was never finished and no blade was recovered form scene. He failed to report to CONCORD and the Royal Navy after a few hours and was suspected dead. Our suspicions where right. His neck was cut with what it would seem an extremely sharp knife. Witness saw a Rifter class frigate leaving the station shortly after the Corner timed his death. No other clues where found.

This is then only actual report found on file from the archives of CONCORD. Further investigation pending approval for reopening.
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2010, 17:47 by Khyna »

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Non-exsistant assassin WANTED!
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2010, 14:45 »

Is there a non-existent bounty on offer?  :)

Never been one to imagine my characters as being particularly badass outside the pod.  The most extreme such backstory in my library is that of a former Fed Navy fighter pilot who is one of my mains.  But if that's your thing... eh, slice and dice :twisted:

Possibly related to His Majesty Khanid II?  So, Mashtori bounty hunter perhaps?

Ajoli Loken

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2010, 17:49 »

Here is a start on the actual history on Khyna. Still more to add.

Burnt Corpses…

I don’t really remember a lot of my child hood all I recall is the smell of burnt corpses, those of which might have been my parents. It was all too quick, to many people dead, lots of blood. Since then, death has not really bothered me, ever since I was put into the Cyber Knights Assassin division by the ones who took me in after the war, I’ve learn how to cause death. I don’t feel for the ones I kill, I just know I am really good at it.

I started to test my limits on each kill, I didn’t really care who it was, just wanted to test my skills. Push the boundaries, getting closer to being caught each time, getting closer for kill. I started with guns, but they made the jobs easy. Not much challenge, I wanted to see their faces when I killed them. I wanted them to see me, for me to be the last person they saw. I wanted to be in their life. Well at least it made me feel good to spread the knowledge of myself to those of my targets. It never went pass them, it was our little secret, my little ‘club’.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2010, 17:56 »

Is there a non-existent bounty on offer?  :)

Never been one to imagine my characters as being particularly badass outside the pod.  The most extreme such backstory in my library is that of a former Fed Navy fighter pilot who is one of my mains.  But if that's your thing... eh, slice and dice :twisted:

Possibly related to His Majesty Khanid II?  So, Mashtori bounty hunter perhaps?
My guy, despite being a super-spy and assassin extraordinaire, is about as capable as your average businessman who's taken a few self-defence courses, and done a lot of drugs since. He's also getting old, and feeling it. Fortunately, being a criminal godfather and former corporate ne'er-do-well, he has access to superhuman goons who can punch through deck plate and sweat human fear pheromones!

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2010, 18:27 »

Fortunately, being a criminal godfather and former corporate ne'er-do-well, he has access to superhuman goons who can punch through deck plate and sweat human fear pheromones!

Note: To kill Istvaan's goons, release killer bees.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2010, 22:59 »

Fortunately, being a criminal godfather and former corporate ne'er-do-well, he has access to superhuman goons who can punch through deck plate and sweat human fear pheromones!

Note: To kill Istvaan's goons, release killer bees.

But he's already payed off the bees, and corrupted from the inside by seducing the queen.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 30 Nov 2010, 07:02 »

Nice little read Khyna.

And shameless plug, largely due to Ken's mentioning of the Mashtori. http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=1074.0

As for out of Pod capability, I RP Math as a more than capable ex military soldier with b-ops training, while not as physically lethal as when he was a frontliner, he now uses his implants to make up for short comings, so not Cyberknight levels of Machine-man (He cant stand CyberKnights usually, thinks they are jumped up psycho's) he is still dangerous.

The being said, a certain Amietta Invelen can still tear his arms off.... cheating metal limbed XO's
*shakes his fists at silver* :P

But in more general terms I like to think that its more than possible for capsuleers to be highly skilled in ground-pounder things, we just have to remember that as time goes alone and you spend more time in the Pod, you really are re-wiring your brain to different stimuli so its going to have an effect.

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean