Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Faster than Light Communication is regulated by CONCORD? Read more here.

Author Topic: [LFC] 8.6m SP Miner, PvE'er looking for Caldari based RP-Corp.  (Read 3103 times)

Teldrik

• Clonejack

Greetings. I am looking to try out RP in EVE Online and thus I need proper RP-Corp to help me get started.
I recently left my former corporation since it suddenly decided to go PvP, which I am rubbish at. Never been good at combating players so I have been sticking to mining and normal PvE/missions for a living.

I would like to join a Caldari based mining, industrial and mission running corp. No PvP. Or atleast mostly non-PvP. I do have some combat skills though, not all of it is trained in industry. Since I am new at RP in Eve a heavy-RP corp that would kick you for the smallest mistake would be a bad start.. Light-Medium RP would be nice.

-Teldrik

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Perhaps Lai Dai Infinity Systems? I'm unsure if they're still heavily active, but they seemed to be good Caldari types.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

LDIS for sure...

I-RED when you feel you are ready and bored of that hauling/prod stuff ;)

Hamish Grayson

No PvP.

He's welcome to apply, but that aint going to work.  We aren't PvP centric by any means, but like Lai Dai proper LDIS is centered around versatility.   All pilots are expected to do industry and PvP.   Everyone pulls their weight in both areas.   We've let a few guys get away with being industry/missioning only or PvP only in the past and it's caused a too many problems.
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2010, 18:30 by Hamish Grayson »

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki

For those who may be curious: Teldrik fell in with a bad crowd. They put him on a transport to go and talk to a "guru" of sorts who filled his head with revolutionary ideals and noble intentions.

And then when he was dizzy with all these new thoughts, they convinced him to sign up with a rag tag bunch of "freedom fighting libertarians."

So now he works for the Intaki Liberation Front!

Viva La Revolucion!

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Guess the "no PVP" thing fell by the wayside? ;) :P

(Seriously though, good on you both.)

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki

Guess the "no PVP" thing fell by the wayside? ;) :P

(Seriously though, good on you both.)

Actually we don't force anyone to join in PVP and some of our miners and industrialists stay away from it as much as a person can living in Placid. Their battle cry comes from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

"Run away! Run away!"

Vincent Pryce

Check out PRETA Light Industries. It might be what you are looking for in all other terms except the Caldari State part.

http://www.ghostfestival.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1716

Casiella

• Demigod

Well, he joined the ILF already, so PRELI might not fit him now...

Inara Subaka

• Egger
  • Business Woman

Well, he joined the ILF already, so PRELI might not fit him now...

PRELI (as with all of <YAMA>) are fairly well open to colorful backgrounds, that is unless something drastic has changed since I last spoke with them.

Casiella

• Demigod

He joined them a week ago, so I just wanted to point that his corp search has probably ended for a while. :)

Teldrik

• Clonejack

Yeah. I was contacted by the ILF and was able to join them 5 days ago. I kinda forgot to mention that here. But thanks for all the suggestions and help though. Much appreciated.

Inara Subaka

• Egger
  • Business Woman

NP, I was just offering information for potential future contacts. Even if you don't join, I'm sure Marcus Gord would be more than happy to meet and get to know a fellow industrialist.

He's what my local colloquial would call "good shit".

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

More allies, ILF is a good organization.  :D