Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That small colony hangars cannot have comprehensive hangar security systems due to the need to scramble forces quickly? (The Burning Life p. 78)

Author Topic: [Character] Marius Atellus  (Read 1374 times)

Marius Atellus

• Clonejack
[Character] Marius Atellus
« on: 03 Oct 2010, 19:22 »

Name: Atellus, Marius Tiberius
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: YC83.11.07 (Age: 29)
Date Licensed: YC112.06.02
Nationality: Amarrian
Race: Khanid
Heritage: Cyber Knight
Height: 1.91 meters (6'3")
Weight: 102.5 kg. (225 lbs.)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Blood type: A+

Born into a large family on Ipref III, Marius was trained from an early age in the ways of combat. In his families dojo he trained alongside his older brothers and younger sister in the ways of basic unarmed combat, and after his older brothers were chosen inherit the household, he and his sister continued their martial training under the strict guidance of their grandfather. After their training Marius and his sister went through the cyber knight enhancement process. After becoming a cyber knight, Marius went on to serve with the Royal Khanid Navy in a ground assault unit. Seven years and many battles later Marius was shown to be compatible with pod technology and sent to Hedion University in Conoban, where he graduated with high honors and became a capsuleer.
« Last Edit: 03 Oct 2010, 19:33 by Marius Atellus »

Marius Atellus

• Clonejack
Re: [Character] Marius Atellus
« Reply #1 on: 03 Oct 2010, 19:22 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Atellus, Marius Tiberius
DED Callsign: Marius Atellus
Blood Type: A+
Height: 1.91 meters (6'3")
Weight: 102.5 kg. (225 lbs.)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour:Grey
Political Alignment: Khanid Kingdom, Amarr Empire
Date of Birth:  YC83.11.07
Place of Birth:Atellus Estate, Ipref III
Employment History: Hedion University, House Atellus

DED Threat Assessment: Low
Notes: Pilot has no record of criminal activity.

Personality Assessment: Pilot is outwardly calm and courteous, but shows signs of being highly competitive with aggressive tendencies and an inability to relax.

Physical Assessment: Pilot is in top physical condition, and has a very low body fat composition with high muscular development that has been enhanced with cybernetic implants as well as augmented reflexes and senses.

Marius Atellus

• Clonejack
Re: [Character] Marius Atellus
« Reply #2 on: 03 Oct 2010, 19:24 »

First post is short bio I have ingame and second is the DED sheet that I copied from my post in the datadump.

Input is welcome since this is the first character build I've done for an online game EVE and I'm curious to see how it is.