Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Author Topic: [Character] Johara Kador  (Read 3909 times)

joharakador

• Clonejack
  • P-A-R-T why?
[Character] Johara Kador
« on: 23 Sep 2010, 06:54 »

Portrait from Royal Amarr Institute Commencement, YC110

Name: Johara Cala Kador
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: YC83.09.17 (Age: 29)
Date Licensed: YC112.09.02
Nationality: Amarrian
Race: Khanid
Heritage: Zealot
Height: 1.85 meters (6'1")
Weight: 59.4 kg. (131 lbs.)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark Grey
Blood type: A+

Born on Dantan VII in YC87, Johara is the of oldest of four children belonging to Rakin & Kalila Kador.  

In spite of being a Kador, Johara's life so far sounds much more like that of Catiz Tash-Murkon.  Johara attended the Royal Amarr Institute beginning in YC103, graduating with honors in YC110.  Feeling inspired after attending the Coronation of Empress Jamyl I, Johara quickly applied for, and subsequently received her capsuleer license.  With her new "immortality" Johara had knowingly given up any chance of ever (however small) of inheriting the Amarr Empire for her own.  When questioned as to why she responded, "I was realistic about the situation, and felt I could give more to my Empire and my people through these means."

Leaving Dam-Torsad, Johara has now made settlement in Akhmoh at the Kador Family Academy station orbiting Akhmoh VII, Moon VI.  She has stated her first and primary goal is to fix the lifeless economy, and breathe life into the near dead system.

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet

[spoiler]
Name: Kador, Johara Cala

Current photograph on file: (Capsuleer License photo

DED Callsign: Johara Kador
Blood Type: A+
Height: 1.85 meters (6'1")
Weight: 59.4 kg. (131 lbs.)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Political Alignment: Kador Family, Amarr
Date of Birth: YC83.09.17
Place of Birth: Dantan VII, Kador Region
Employment History: Imperial Academy,

DED Charges: N/A

DED Threat Assessment: Low
Notes: Pilot has no record of criminal activity.

Personality Assessment: Pilot is of above average intelligence, intellectual in nature.
Shows characteristics common in Amarr, belief in superior bloodline, single god, etc. etc.
Even tempered and emotionally sound. Pilot shows no traits of aggression, but does have family history of unprovoked violence.
No special precautions required if dealing with pilot at this time.

Physical Assessment: Pilot is tall, and of light build. Pilot has tanned skin, long brown hair and grey eyes.
[/spoiler]

(OOC: WIP, first character "build" ever, please feel free to leave any criticism.)
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2010, 06:59 by joharakador »

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Character] Johara Kador
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2010, 17:00 »

Interesting inclusion of the blood type, been reading about Japanese blood-type-based personality profiling?

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2010, 17:04 »

It's actually in Nikita's template.

joharakador

• Clonejack
  • P-A-R-T why?
« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2010, 17:32 »

Actually, both  :P During my 4 years in Japan with the Navy, I had learned a little about the view the Japanese have on blood-types and their relationship to the personality of a person, and wanted to tie it in some how. Nikitia's template just made it 1000x easier  :D