Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Mordu's Legion was formed of Intakis exiled from the Federation for their support for the Caldari? For more read here.

Author Topic: Intaki Prosperity Initiative seeks new members  (Read 975 times)

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki
Intaki Prosperity Initiative seeks new members
« on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:51 »

As the thread title states, the Intaki Prosperity Initiative is looking for some new blood.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'll lay my cards on the table: The ILF is in a period of growth and general fun goodness. BUT (there's always a but) the other members of the IPI have become mostly silent partners.

We want more people to come out and play with us in low sec.

So, what is the IPI?

The RP idea behind the IPI is to be a group dedicated to increasing the safety of low sec Placid spacelanes and improving the socio-economic standings of residents of Intaki and its colonies.

In terms of game mechanics this means fighting lots and lots of pirates (who happen to be winning at the moment) and establishing a low sec market hub in Intaki (this is actually coming along very well).

Is the IPI a separatist organization?

Interestingly enough, it's not. While the ILF remains dedicated to the creation of a free and independent Intaki state, that is not within the scope of the IPI's activities. In fact, several IPI members have stated their opposition to secession.

Who can join the IPI?

Anyone who agrees the covenants set forth in the IPI charter (see the link below) can join. We've got a few combat oriented corps and a few industrial based members. The ILF does a little bit of everything.

http://freeintaki.freeforums.org/intaki-prosperity-initiative-charter-t131.html

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
Re: Intaki Prosperity Initiative seeks new members
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2010, 20:43 »

I endorse this message.