Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the higher levels of space stations are restricted to the elite, with capsuleers occupying the very top decks? (The Burning life p. 73)

Author Topic: Recruiting Managers [RHO] Rho Dynamics is recruiting  (Read 1316 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Rho Dynamics is recruiting upper management.

I am looking for pilots to take several director positions in Rho Dynamics.  These are positions that I no longer have the time to completely fill due to various circumstances.  

Rho Dynamics is a long time supporter of the Gallente Federation and the Minmatar Republic.  Rho Dynamics is also against the principle and practice of slavery.  Currently we are based out of high sec space in the Minmatar Republic where we are working on bringing Amarrian starship technology to the Minmatar.  Finally, Rho Dynamics is a Not Red Don't Shoot corporation.

What is Required

Each pilot wishing to fill a director position must apply for an interview, submit a brain scan (OOC: pic of character choice screen), and have been a licensed pod pilot for at least 6 months.  All directors will receive stock in Rho Dynamics, which receives quarterly payouts.  Also, all directors are responsible for recruitment of new pilots into Rho Dynamics.  Aditional requirements for individual director positions are below.  I have also listed director positions that I intend to continue to hold.

Director of Ex-Slave Rehabilitation
(Position held by Saikoyu)
This director is responsible for relocation of former slaves to Rho Dynamics facilities dedicated to the rehabilitation and re-education of them, in order to leave them as functional members of society.

Director of Starbase Management/Manufacturing/Trade
(Position held by Saikoyu, provisionally open)
This director is responsible for the operation of any starbases (OOC: POS) owned and operated by Rho Dynamics.  I currently hold this position, but I would be willing to ceed this to any pilot with experience in starbase operation, research, and manufacturing.  

Director of Mining
(Postion Open)
This director is responsible for any and all mining operations and planetary interaction.  20 percent of all profits will be given to the corporation main account, the rest may be used by the director as he or she sees fit.  This positions requires that the pilot is capable of piloting either a Hulk class mining barge, or an Orca class mining command ship.

Director of Flight Operations
(Position Open)
This director is responsible for all Mission Agent related activities.  This will include leading small fleets to complete level 4 and 5 agent missions and training newer pilots in quickly and efficiently completing level 4 agent missions.  The pilot filling this position must be able to complete level 4 and possibly level 5 missions for Minmatar agents.  20 percent of all monetary agent rewards will be given to the corporation main account via corporation tax.  All remaining rewards are to be distributed at the direction of the director.

Director of Operations
(Position Open)
This director is responsible for all anti-pod pilot operations.  Once Rho Dynamics has build a dependable industrial base, military operations may commence at any time.  Targets will be selected Amarrian slaver and military corporations.  This will not be open warfare, but targeted strikes.  In addition, once numbers are built up, Rho Dynamics may run patrols of the low security systems between the Amarrian Empire and the Minmatar Republic.  The director will have a percentage of the main Rho Dynamics budget to dedicate to funding operations, though the director and the pilots flying under him or her are encouraged to fund their own activity through participation in other corporation or individual operations.  In the future, this director may be responsible for coordinating with ground forces charged with protecting Rho Dynamics facilities.

Director of Wornhole Mapping
(Position Open)
This director is responsible for coordinating any and all wormhole exploration and mapping.  Currently Rho Dynamics is not conducting wormhole exploration, but hopefully soon this will change.  In addition to standard wormhole exploration, the director will maintain a listing of all wormholes and which wormhole systems they connect to in an effort to create a map of the wormhole links between known and wormhole space systems.  A percentage of the main Rho Dynamics budget will be available to fund operations, but the division is expected to mostly support itself through exploration. 

Contact

If you are interested, contact me via Eve-mail, or in pod.  I will respond to your mail, and given my current schedule, this is the most surefire way to reach me.  Pilots who do not have the skills or experience listed are still welcome to join the corporation, and may work to reach a director level position from inside.

And if you are only interested in a director position in order to try and steal my corporation from me, please look else where.  You will fail, and I will blacken your name until the stars themselves refuse to shine on you.

Addendum
If you head a corporation that could fill one or more of the divisions outlined above, and would consider the possibility of forming an alliance, please contact me.  

((OOC Info))

Rho Dynamics is a Role Playing corporation.  All public communication is considered In Character, however there are OOC channels available.  We are not immersive style role players, but I expect the corp and fleet channels to be IC.  There will be plenty of OOC channels to chose from.  If you need tips on role playing, I can give some, and the rest of this forum is an excellent resource with many different styles of RP represented.

Also, RL will always trump EVE, so don't feel bad if you have to drop everything.  Just try and let me know before hand.  That is actually one reason I am putting an ad for directors, since RL is not giving me enough time to personally set up everything I want to do in EvE, so I am hoping to recruit some people who will help me do it.  

If you have any OOC questions, please feel free to ask them here or eve mail me.  Just be aware that unless the conversation is obviously OOC, I will answer IC.
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2010, 15:23 by Saikoyu »

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Re: Recruiting Managers [RHO] Rho Dynamics is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2011, 18:52 »

Just as a notice for anyone looking at this thread, RL events have forced me to cancel my subscriptions for the moment so I won't be recruiting.  Hopefully things will be back to normal in a month or two.  I will post here again if any other member of Rho will be willing to handle recruiting, and whenever I get back. 

And forgive my moment of selfishness for doing an entire post about this.