Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the connections inside a pod serve as both communications pathways and security wiring? (The Burning Life, p 30)

Author Topic: [LFC] Amarr Loyalist corp NOT in FW  (Read 2546 times)

Wraithik

• Clonejack
[LFC] Amarr Loyalist corp NOT in FW
« on: 05 Sep 2010, 13:10 »

I’m looking for a corp that has Amarrian RP without being a member of FW or 0.0 politics.  Basically, a group of people to run Amarrian lvl 4 and 5 missions with to get standings with the empire.  I have a personal goal that I would like to meet of 9.0 + faction standings.

Occasional runs into Low sec are fine / fun, but constant CTA’s or alarm clock ops isn't something I'm interested in.

Is there anything out there like this?

Wraithik

Grr

• Wetgraver
Re: [LFC] Amarr Loyalist corp NOT in FW
« Reply #1 on: 07 Sep 2010, 06:24 »

PIE inc have a large amount of PVE experience and activity, have been known to take breaks from faction warfare and want very little to do with 0.0 politics.

Do not apply if you think for one second they are a "PVE corp" however, they will probably always be at war till the server dies.  PVE for them is a means to an end, good standing from the Empire and isk to fund war efforts.

http://www.pieinc.co.uk

Wraithik

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2010, 14:00 »

I have absolutely heard of PIE. In fact, I plan on joining them once I meet my personal “care bear” standing goals. 

My PVP skillpoints are crap as I first invested heavily into learning 5/5 in all but charisma  :bash:, then went for min / max remap for PER / WIL. Therefore my arsenal is limited and I will take a few more months in my learning clone and grinding isk / standings before applying.

Just looking for some like-minded people to fly with in the mean time.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2010, 16:31 »

PIE takes breaks from FW?

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2010, 09:46 »

PIE takes breaks from FW?

It's always fun to hear things about yourself that noone, not even you, knew  :D

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2010, 19:10 »

Could be a spy.

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2010, 21:17 »

PIE took a break from fw for 4 days iirrc deced U'K and valkg then went back in :P

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 23 Oct 2010, 02:17 »

Have nothing to say but good things about PIE and its captains.  Would be a great choice as an Amarrian RPer.  (Please give us more targets  :yar:)

Might want to check out the Knights of the Merciful Crown too. Those are the two off the top of my head that fits your criteria.

Edit: whoops, forgot about the "not in FW part"...
« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2010, 17:28 by Gottii »
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #8 on: 23 Oct 2010, 21:26 »

I also have good things to say about PIE, but I don't think that the OP is looking for a corp that is in FW.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #9 on: 30 Oct 2010, 12:09 »

I would suggest join PIE anyway and run the missions there. You can run missions while in FW without all that much risk, especially if you do it in hi sec.