Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kiaor was a notable Minmatar historical figure attributed with saying, "Those whom you hate so fervently, you must have once loved so deeply."

Author Topic: WTB "Livestock"  (Read 2679 times)

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
Re: WTB "Livestock"
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2010, 04:01 »

Two responses here:

First, "This sounds like it has interesting RP potential."
Second, "Kinky."

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki
« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2010, 09:26 »

I had to transport a Gallente politician for a mission I was doing for the Supreme Court the other night. I was really tempted to abort the mission to keep the politician but grinding my standings up is already slow enough without intentionally boning them.

But that got me curious as to what else was out there so I did a little poking around and was able to find the items listed on the wiki.

I'm willing to negotiate a price on anything anyone has.

deMangler

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 08 Sep 2010, 04:00 »

I had to transport a Gallente politician for a mission I was doing for the Supreme Court the other night. I was really tempted to abort the mission to keep the politician but grinding my standings up is already slow enough without intentionally boning them.

But that got me curious as to what else was out there so I did a little poking around and was able to find the items listed on the wiki.

I'm willing to negotiate a price on anything anyone has.
Reading your post I am reminded of a unit of livestock from early 2006 that could be considered to have some kind of historical value, and possible RP potential - even though it is not a special entitiy in-game.
The initial reference to it can be found here.

I have checked, and the unit of livestock in question is still in storage although it is no longer on the market. It could be sold or exchanged, or even donated under the right RP conditions.

I realise that there is little chance that you were looking for something like this, however given that I was so strongly reminded of it by your post it would have been negligent of me not to mention it.
dM
IC -: LS-RP
-------------------
OOC -:

Kaldor Mintat

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2010, 14:47 »

Put up a contract (on another charachter) for 1 gallente reporter for you, Saxon.

Might pick up some of the other things on your list later on. If so i will put up contracts
« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2010, 15:02 by Kaldor Mintat »