Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a lone miner was detained and executed on 29.11YC105 for "suspicious curiosity" after asking passing Imperial Fleet ships "where they were going with all those guns".

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Wiyrkomi Honor Guard (RP Corp, Caldari)  (Read 17672 times)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Wiyrkomi Honor Guard (RP Corp, Caldari)
« Reply #90 on: 02 Sep 2012, 08:56 »

Bump for the glorious corp.  Recruitment is on hold for a few days while Des and I are both out of the game.  Des'll be back mid week.  For any who might doubt, WHG has been flying in the FW warzone for three months as of Tuesday and the corp birthday (1 year!) is Wednesday.  And there are no signs of any imminent stopping.  In fact, we plan to do even more and better things.  We roam pretty much daily, roleplay in public and private channels, and are having a great time doing it.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #91 on: 02 Sep 2012, 08:58 »

It's been a freaking year already? Well, congratulations are in order.

*Mumbles about time running far faster than he would like...*

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #92 on: 02 Sep 2012, 10:19 »

Congratulations WHG!

Your guest FC this weekend didn't let your group DIAF, I promise!
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #93 on: 04 Sep 2012, 09:32 »

Keep it going strong!

Desiderya

« Reply #94 on: 04 Sep 2012, 09:41 »

Certainly. We have plans (tm).

NISYN Aelisha

« Reply #95 on: 05 Sep 2012, 07:41 »

Loving flying with these guys - need to get more of them out on Ganked roams for 'daddy pants' pvp (aka lame ass blobbing in a death fleet full of drunks). 

The FW stuff is going strong though - with the upcoming changes the environment should shift in favour of those actually playing the game instead of farmer blobbing the hell out of everything, so smaller, more active entities should have their time to shine!
« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2012, 03:55 by NISYN Aelisha »

Desiderya

« Reply #96 on: 05 Sep 2012, 14:05 »

Shameless bump with WHG's newest press release!

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #97 on: 06 Sep 2012, 03:59 »

Well this should be fun :3

NISYN Aelisha

« Reply #98 on: 13 Sep 2012, 03:59 »

Exploration has actually been the best move WHG has made so far, with the gains outstripping even the loss of my Gila in the line of duty.  Good rp spinner (as long as you only focus on each escalation arc once in a press-release manner) and a good community activity (especially with the feds and pirates patrolling in greater numbers recently).  Want moar pithum a/x-type drops nao!

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #99 on: 13 Sep 2012, 05:15 »

WHO DOES THOSE GRAPHICS????

TELL ME!
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Desiderya

« Reply #100 on: 13 Sep 2012, 05:59 »

The mighty Ken, of course.  :bear:

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #101 on: 13 Sep 2012, 19:16 »

Exploration has actually been the best move WHG has made so far, with the gains outstripping even the loss of my Gila in the line of duty.  Good rp spinner (as long as you only focus on each escalation arc once in a press-release manner) and a good community activity (especially with the feds and pirates patrolling in greater numbers recently).  Want moar pithum a/x-type drops nao!

Awesome!  I didn't even realize you all were spinning exploration sites into RP story arcs.

NISYN Aelisha

« Reply #102 on: 14 Sep 2012, 06:08 »

That and using it to piss away expensive ships.  Boredom does devastating things to a lad when FW is as broken as it is (not the lack of gudfites, just the repetition and mehness) - Desi pretty much rescued me form going inactive, even if my exploration record is barely break even with my penchant for noob-losing Tengus and Gilas.  Still, a-type and c-type loot is paying for that habit right now.

Still, one or two ganked/bombers bar fleets will even out the old isk ratio. 

Moar exploration, moar fites, zero f***s for losses.  \o/
Here's waiting for dust to bring as new dimension and new blood!

NISYN Aelisha

« Reply #103 on: 17 Oct 2012, 05:34 »

Quick update on the WHG side:  We've been having a little fun tagging along with IPI and IRED in their defense of Intaki, as well as continuing to fight the good fight and pursue Operation Broken Bridge. 

As a personal addition - The introduction of infantry items and districts to EVE may be seen as a sign that DUST514 may be synchronized with the Winter expansion, if not a sub-patch soon after.  Therefore, I would like to reiterate that we will (and i will be taking especial interest in) be discussing how to recruit and involve dust mercenaries, preferably mature roleplayers (though mature will do as a minimum requirement), inn our operations in the warzone.  It is my hope that this will add a new facet to the corp and the rp, as combined arms, objective based game play and mini-arcs can be executed. 

Exciting times are ahead!

Rok-Yuni

• Egger
« Reply #104 on: 19 Oct 2012, 08:22 »

ok.. necroing a much earlier point... :P

The recruitment video.
First off, damned good video. :)
The only negative point I could really make, is the inclusion of a single, albeit very short, clip of the events at nouvelle rouvenor. Even the caldari government said it was a cowardly act of terrorism, and set the Dragonaur as KoS terrorists due to it..
(i will admit, since TEA, things may have changed, but the official stance still seems to be that the dragonaur are enemies of the state)

aaaanyways... enough nasty necro behaviour. :P
-Rok
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9