Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Quick Gala Note  (Read 2045 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Quick Gala Note
« on: 27 Jan 2012, 13:18 »

I'm not usually a fan of "RP-alts", but I wanted to throw a quick note to you all, that I'm happy to have people roll a throwaway alt for the party if they just wanted to come observe and have fun and can't have their main attend for ideological/whatever reasons.  Been a while since we had a big IC gathering and I wanted to include as many as possible to have a good time.

Obviously we'll boot any trolls, but you all are a good bunch :)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Quick Gala Note
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jan 2012, 09:43 »

I'd like to add a distantly heard voice at the results of this gala:

'NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo........"

:D
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jan 2012, 10:30 »

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2012, 10:41 »

That being said, thanks a million to everyone who came out, we had about 60 RPers there at peak-hour, which was great! I loved everyone's outfits and conversation :)  We hope you all liked the 'decor' and the music, etc.

You all are fantastic and it was great to 'see' everyone come out.

Regarding all the drama, we waited until about two hours into the event for any theatrics... hopefully people who don't like that sort of thing did at least get some good socializing in beforehand. 

It was hectic on my end, I had two applications open with many windows to monitor all the rooms, etc, so I was a bit a of a frantic mess until we wrapped up.  Tried to keep up as best I could.

Anyway should open up some fun pewpewing in the coming weeks, and I will endeavor to convert as many of you as possible.  :evil:

Which gathering from a few of the IC 'im on your side but not ready to go public' evemails I've been getting, might be more of you than you know :)

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jan 2012, 10:43 »

A birdie told me you hated my alliance and that you were wondering if I was a Soter alt.

I can forgive you for hating my alliance, but the Soter insult will not go un-punished   ;)

On a serious note, although my character didn't appreciate the drama, I did appreciate the event and appreciate the work you put into it. It went well and I was very impressed with the venue and setting and was sorry I only saw the inside of the Lounge, could you post the descriptions for all the different locations here so I can read about the ones I missed?

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jan 2012, 10:57 »

A birdie told me you hated my alliance and that you were wondering if I was a Soter alt.

I can forgive you for hating my alliance, but the Soter insult will not go un-punished   ;)

On a serious note, although my character didn't appreciate the drama, I did appreciate the event and appreciate the work you put into it. It went well and I was very impressed with the venue and setting and was sorry I only saw the inside of the Lounge, could you post the descriptions for all the different locations here so I can read about the ones I missed?

I'm not gonna forget the thing about the machariel btw..  :twisted:

Now I just have to train to fly one..

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jan 2012, 11:12 »

Now seriously, what one do you want to fly, the Arty fit Mach or the AC mach, I'll make sure to keep one prepped for you out in TXW. Feel free to stop-by anytime  :bear:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #7 on: 30 Jan 2012, 11:22 »

Great event though Silas, even if Kat didn't enjoy it, I did.

Even so, Kat doesn't mind blooders on a personal level, so they can still be friends (if Silas does the whole 'friends' thing).

Lyn Farel

« Reply #8 on: 30 Jan 2012, 12:14 »

Strong atmosphere, good feeling.

Awesomesauce.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #9 on: 30 Jan 2012, 12:48 »

Now seriously, what one do you want to fly, the Arty fit Mach or the AC mach, I'll make sure to keep one prepped for you out in TXW. Feel free to stop-by anytime  :bear:

ACs > all

And I might take you up on that :D I have a jump clone in stacmon for when I feel like gratuitous syndicate violence

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Crucifire

« Reply #10 on: 30 Jan 2012, 13:03 »

I had a lot of fun! One of my favorite RP events for sure, and the throwaway is here to stay ;) A job well done on all the planning that you did beforehand and still managing the party during its most hectic points.

tarunik

• Resident Wormhole Lord
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #11 on: 31 Jan 2012, 14:07 »

Nice work on the party.