EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

State of Minmatar RP

<< < (3/13) > >>

Samira Kernher:
There's a Minmatar.OOC channel in-game by the way, for anyone that might be interested.

Saede Riordan:
I technically still have ownership of an old minmatar FW corporation on an alt. I was going to hand CEOship to Ava when she was talking about coming back to the game, but that never actually came to be. I'd be willing to turn the reigns for it over to someone else if I thought they could build something neat back up with it.

Arnulf Ogunkoya:
What I'd like to see is an alliance that inherits the space that Electus Matari previously occupied. That is to say Republican loyalists, but with a fairly broad range of political positions within that.

With enough muscle to take a poke at pirate groups preying on Minmatar low-sec and null-sec trade, and possibly give CODES's Minmatar space representatives a kicking. Got to find something for the more aggressive pilots to do after all.

The Sanmatar's trip to the coronation also opens up the possibility of relations with Imperial groups more complicated than "grrr, slavers."

Elmund Egivand:

--- Quote from: Arnulf Ogunkoya on 14 Dec 2016, 14:01 ---
The Sanmatar's trip to the coronation also opens up the possibility of relations with Imperial groups more complicated than "grrr, slavers."

--- End quote ---

And this is a good thing.

Utari Onzo:

--- Quote from: Arnulf Ogunkoya on 14 Dec 2016, 14:01 ---What I'd like to see is an alliance that inherits the space that Electus Matari previously occupied. That is to say Republican loyalists, but with a fairly broad range of political positions within that.

With enough muscle to take a poke at pirate groups preying on Minmatar low-sec and null-sec trade, and possibly give CODES's Minmatar space representatives a kicking. Got to find something for the more aggressive pilots to do after all.

--- End quote ---

Good luck getting the kinda numbers for that while still being able to retain a distinct RP identity. Most RP groups that end up getting the numbers to compete with todays lowsec 'pirate' groups end up very much not RP anymore outside of a dedicated few.

Sorry if that comes across strong, but, sadly it's been my experience with PIE (too few numbers) and Imp Dreams/CVA (big numbers, next to no RP outside of a handful of usual suspects, despite Imp Dreams being RP centric and a big push to join in with fac war for a while)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version