EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

State of Minmatar RP

<< < (2/13) > >>

Utari Onzo:
The issue can be applied to all the factions including Pirate ones.

Without a strong, active, welcoming and inspiring core of player-characters, factional rpers will be left with little to do. You need people willing to stand up and create engaging content, and if those creators have burned out/stopped creating that becomes a vacuum to fill. It seems no one is stepping up to fill it.

Tabor Murn:
I've just kind of taken the approach of interacting with people in other factions for now. Had some decent RP with some Gallente and Amarr players.

We have had a couple players try to get things started over the last few years, it just never seems to gather enough momentum before the organizers give up.

Arnulf Ogunkoya:
Well. Ideally I'd like to build something around my "family" corp. What I had in mind was a fairly broad Republic loyalist group.

Membership criteria would be along the lines of Minmatar only apart from outsiders that show a sincere commitment to become tribespeople. A fairly wide range of political views would be tolerated. Just no outright support for slaver group, although negotiating with same would be acceptable.

With enough people to maintain around the clock coverage I'd like to start anti piracy patrols as per the old EM model. As far as I can tell nobody has been doing that for a while & that should provide enough excitement for the more aggresive pilots.

Does anyone have any thoughts, requests for stuff for the corp to do and suchlike?

Nissui:

--- Quote from: Arnulf Ogunkoya on 09 Dec 2016, 14:27 ---Does anyone have any thoughts, requests for stuff for the corp to do and suchlike?
--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not sure what arrangements you currently have, but if you ever feel the need to unload your junk loot or salvage, we maybe able to come to terms on some trade.

We're harvesting, building, and selling everything out of Molden Heath. Certainly not the only ones doing that, though.

Arnulf Ogunkoya:

--- Quote from: Nis on 09 Dec 2016, 15:13 ---
--- Quote from: Arnulf Ogunkoya on 09 Dec 2016, 14:27 ---Does anyone have any thoughts, requests for stuff for the corp to do and suchlike?
--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not sure what arrangements you currently have, but if you ever feel the need to unload your junk loot or salvage, we maybe able to come to terms on some trade.

We're harvesting, building, and selling everything out of Molden Heath. Certainly not the only ones doing that, though.

--- End quote ---

Trade is good. Nothing binds a group of organisations together better than the prospect of getting profit from one another. It also tallies well with the old EM idea of strengthening trade & industry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version