EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

The accuracy of our Roleplay - Capsuleers mindset.

<< < (18/18)

Arnulf Ogunkoya:

--- Quote from: Seriphyn on 02 May 2010, 16:45 ---Jibing in randomly, I am always amused how characters get offended by Seriphyn's egomania.

He's a capsuleer! Ego is our middle name! Hehe

--- End quote ---

Thing is you have to be careful how far you take it or nobody will talk to you IC because IC you are a boring person to talk to. Much the same as playing a crazy person.

IC I don't talk to Revan because I don't think she has a properly functioning personality, and I'd much rather be blowing her up.

Now Laerise I would cheerfully exchange insults with as well as blowing up. IC I think she's a pompous cretin, however good she may be as a pilot. But I don't think she's stupid and I do thing she's sane (for a certain value of sane anyway).

Rocius (from Gradient) is fun to talk to because he is played as so stiff-necked and genrally anal. I find winding him up hugely relaxing.

Arkady Sadik (also Gradient) is fun because he is so opinionated and isn't afraid to defend is opinions with a reasoned debate.

However Arnulf tends to steer clear of talking to people like Cyshade and the bit's of U'K that think the Blooders are fine allies ('cos they are anti Empire) because he is well aware that he is completely non rational when it comes to Blood Raiders. He'd blow up their habitats cheerfully and not for the loot, but because he feels they are a worse stain on creation than the empire. Ditto the EoM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version