Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The number of young, idealistic scientists found in Verge Vendor is disproportionately high? (Region Description)

Author Topic: Aurora News & lack of news  (Read 1499 times)

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News
Aurora News & lack of news
« on: 21 Mar 2015, 10:19 »

Not sure where to post this, but think this is the right spot?

As you noticed I sort of vanished, apologies for that. Reason was that about a month ago, I had trouble keeping writing, as if my creativity went out the window the moment I tried writing new articles. I did chug on for a while, but at the 4th seyllin conference, it just went all awry, couldn't put even a small text on paper without thinking 'how to go after this'

Not sure how it happened, as I really enjoyed writing all the time for Aurora News & stuff, but might be I've been pressurizing myself too much to get things right, forgetting the 'fun' aspect of it all.

Going back into Aurora news, taking small steps for myself to get back into writing. I also will bring back the migration reports (something I was working on earlier) as I feel I really need those to keep it enjoyable for me, they offer me a nice platform to put my own opinion on things without sullying the actual newsreports with my biased opinions. Something the reports after the migration stop have suffered from.

Also, I still plan to write the 4th Seyllin conference report & a few others, but will take some time. Apologies for suddenly vanishing, but I just felt terrible for not being able to publish something, which in turn made me feel uneasy to log in, etc etc...; I know stupid.

At least, know I'm back & getting back to aurora news. Plan to be more selective about what I follow tho, as I was just putting too much work on my shoulders to publish, leaving too few room for articles I would enjoy writing about.

So TLDR: My apologies for vanishing, was being silly & I'm back into writing, just be patient, as it can be slow in restarting!

Lyn Farel

Re: Aurora News & lack of news
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2015, 11:23 »

:cube:

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2015, 12:46 »

You know, I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad it was something minor.

Just remember, this is supposed to be fun :).

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2015, 15:36 »

Take your time. I owe you a few bits and pieces as well which the death in my family sort of derailed. I'll try and contribute more.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2015, 07:31 »

Glad to have you back, take all the time you need to get back into the swing of it (and take the breaks you need) after all this is all meant to be enjoyable and not a chore if you ask me. :)

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2015, 11:08 »

You have done great job so take a breather and get you mojo back in time