Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Author Topic: Added Wiki link to Forum's menu bar... sorry about the login thing.  (Read 1916 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

...as per Samira's request.

I apologize for not having integrated wiki and forum logins after all this time.  Been busy with so much other things (like being a father, being an admin asst. to a magazine publisher and working on rebuilding/relaunching my own website).

To be 100% truthful, it's on my to-do list, but it's quite far down on that list.

If there's someone here who has already integrated an SMF and MediaWiki login elsewhere and can send me step-by-step instructions without me having to spend the time of searching for code that isn't deprecated and works with the current install versions, send that information to me at webmaster@insurmountablelogic.com and I'll try to get it done before Christmas.  If it works, I'll try to get some ISK sent your way.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

The link appears to have gone missing.